Chapter Eighteen: Worgworld

Aaron POV

Me, Riley, and Shelby were outside, and saw Worg's sign broken. "Even Worg's sign's broken." Riley said. We went over to it.

Tyler came by, and his shirt was a bit messy. "What happened to you?" Shelby asked. "Worg happened." Tyler replied. We laughed a bit.

"I think we need to buy some more tomatoes." Tyler said. "Good luck." We said. "Thanks. Hey, uh. Who are those guys?" Tyler asked.

"Huh? It isn't Halloween, is it?" Shelby asked. "No." Tyler replied. "It's already passed Halloween." I said. "Maybe they're street performers." Tyler said.

"Begin screech." One of the person said. The other person took out a trumpet. "Oh no. I hate trumpet music." Riley said, as he covers his ears. "Me too." I said, as I cover my ears.

We saw everyone moving weirdly. "What the?" Riley said. "What's going on?" I said. "Zombies attack!" Conductro said.

"They're monsters!" I said. "Guys, quick! Cover your ears!" Riley said. Tyler, and Shelby turned to us, but look like zombies.

"Make them listen to music!" Conductro said. "Guys, quick! Cover your ears!" Riley said. Tyler, and Shelby got us, and we heard the music.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

Koda got us to put our hands over our ears, to cover them.

"Get them!" Conductro said. "That music stop now!" Koda said.

"You can't stop the music! Swarm them!" Conductro said.

The zombies begin swarming us.

"We have to get trumpet!" Koda said.

"Get the trumpet!" Chase said.

Chase, and Koda got to the trumpet, and broken the spell.

The people ran away.

"They broke our spell! Our zombies are leaving!" Conductro said.

"But we not going anywhere!" Koda said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Koda shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" All of us shouted, as we pressed on our Dino Chargers, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash The Power!" All of us shouted, as we spun it, fired it into the air, and Morphed.

"Vivix! Rise!" Conductro said, as Vivix appeared.

All of us begin fighting.

"Riley, catch!" Koda said, as he threw the trumpet to Riley.

"Got it! Chase!" Riley said.

"You can fight! But you can't hold it too long!" Conductro said.

"Guys, I lost it!" Chase said.

"Time for an intermission!" Conductro said.

"Koda! You okay?" Tyler asked.

Conductro, and Screech left.

"We must get trumpet!" Koda said.

"They're getting away!" Tyler said.

"They so fast! Where they go?" Koda asked.

"They'll be back!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the base. "Gather around, everyone. listen to this." Kendall said, as she played the trumpet music from her laptop.