Call me Thomas

A/n

The first one we're going to torture- HEHE I MEAN TAKE A LOOK AT, is teen wolf most loved charter.

Thomas' pov:

Great, just great.
You know when you're at a part of your life when you really don't know how your situation can get worse? That's me right now. First, I find out that the earth isn't scorched and it was all a simulation, then, I'm separated from my family, and lastly, I have to go back to school tomorrow and meet the pack. All the death, the pain...al for nothing...all for a bunch of shuckfaces that wanted to test the human brain.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy seeing my dad again, but I miss them, I miss them so much...I miss my best friend, my sisters, Gally's stupid drink, Fry's cooking, Vince and Jorge constantly telling me to be careful and don't do stupid things, and I miss him, I miss Newt.

I swear I would give anything just to be with him right now. Is it even legal for the FBI to separate you from your boyfriend? I don't even know.
I asked my dad to search them and he says he's doing everything he can to find their location, but no luck.

I'm on my bed listening to music, it's the only thing it can make me feel relaxed at the moment. I remember in the Maze, me and Minho would often sing songs when we ran, until we didn't have enough breath and collapse on the floor laughing. I miss that. Or in the long car rides, when me and Brenda sang duets? Or when Jorge taught all of us Spanish? I smile at the memories.

"Hey kiddo are you ok?" I look at my dad who's next to the door.
"Yea I'm fine"
"Are you sure you feel like going to school on Monday?"
"Of course" Not.
He sighs.
"Hey dad can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what is it?" He says softly.
"Well, when I was...in that simulation, I had a different name, I wanted to ask if you could legally change my name into the one they gave me"
He smiles a little and noods in understanding.
"And what's the name?"
I take a deep breath.
"Thomas, only Thomas"

"Well ok Thomas, you are not going to school Monday"
"What? Why?" I ask confused
"Because you are a very good liar, but also my son, and I know you really don't want to go to school on Monday, so you're not going"
I understand it's useless trying to reply so I just shut up.
"Now get your ass up"
I look at him confused
"Well I mean, I guess I'm going to see Star Wars all alone"
"I'm coming!" I stand up and rush down the stairs, then on the couch.
I turn on the tv waiting for my father.
We watched Star Wars for the whole evening until I fell asleep.
My dad carried my into my room and I had the best sleep of the last 5 years.

~Meanwhile at the McCall house~

Third person pov.:

"Wait- are you saing I have a sister?! Since when?!" Scott asks in stunned
"I'm sorry we didn't tell you hun! When I was pregnant, I had twins, but your sister got kidnapped when you both were 3 years old...I'm so sorry" Scott looks at both of his parents.
"She's telling the truth Scott, I'm sorry son"

"W-Well why telling me now if she's gone?" The boy asks.
"Well, remember a few days ago, when I had a mission of saving a bunch of kids from a simulation? Well, your sister is one of them, I'm going to pick her up from the FBI station tomorrow."
"Well- I'm going with you"
"I am too" Melissa says to her ex husband, who just nods.
"What's her name?" Scott asks.
"Rose, Rose McCall, but the agents said that she goes by another name, probably the one the organization, W.I.C.K.E.D., that kidnapped those kids gave her"
"And what does she goes by?" Scott asks once again.

"She calls herself-"

To be continued

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lmao ik you hate me 😌💅🏽💞