Picking up "Rose"

A/n

Lmao I'm really curious of who you think Rose is. I think you can guess it kinda easily.

Scott pov.:

Well, there we are, I'm ready to meet my sister. I have to admit, at first it was a total shock, but now I've kinda accepted it. I don't really know how she's going to react, as much as I head from my father she believed her family was dead, if I found out that my whole life has been a simulation I would be pretty mad and shocked too.

We enter the FBI station where a guy comes up to us.
"Mr. McCall, Mrs. McCall, your daughter is waiting in the other room, just be patient with her, she hasn't spoken since we separated her from the kids who were inside the simulation"
He leads us into a white room and there she is, sitting on a dark blue couch.

She has long, brown, curly hair tied in a lot of braids and brown eyes, she's wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans and she's playing with a...knife?!
"Mrs. Rose" The agent says to have her attention.
"I swear to God if someone calls me again like that I'm going to murder someone" She says under her breath, I've just met her but I have the weird feeling she could actually kill somebody.

She looks at us, she's not surprised or happy she seems...annoyed, almost angry. She should be grateful to still have parents thought.
"You can go with your family, if you need something just call me" The agent says referring first to my sister, then to my parents.
"We will, thank you agent" My mom says smiling.

Rose...or Harriet as she likes to be called, picks up a brown backpack and follows us into our car. She doesn't say a word for the whole trip. I wonder why she's so upset, she should be happy to see us right?

When we get home and she finally talks.
"Just show me where I sleep, I'll do the rest myself"
"Sure, Scott honey why don't you show her your room?" we're going to share room, mostly because we don't have a free one.
We go upstairs into my...well, I guess our room.

"Uh, you can put your things there and there" I say pointing at the wardrobe and some free shelves.
She doesn't have much stuff, she have only a few clothes, an MP3 with some headphones and a lot of books, which puts on one the shelves, she picks up one and start reading it.
"What book are you reading?" I ask trying to start a conversation, the silence is killing me.

"It's called "None of your business", you really should read it" She says sarcastically turning a page.
I smell ink, and I realize it's not a book, it's a diary.
"If I tell you, will you stop staring at me?" She says in annoyance and I nod.
"It's a diary one of my friends wrote, now shut up"
"But- wasn't it all a simulation"
"Not all of it, the scientists who put us in that simulation decided to recreate some of the items in the real life as a part of our progress"

I understand I better shut up, she looks like she could seriously kill me and I honestly still care about my life.
I decide I should go to bed, it's already 10:30.
"Goodnight kids" My mom says smiling opening the door.
"Goodnight" We both say.
Then I go to sleep with thousands of thoughts in my head.

--------In another place the same day---------

Third person pov.:

"So, what did you need to tell me?" Kira says confused looking at her parents.
"They found him" Ken says, Kira deep inside knows who is he talking about, she just need her father to tell it out loud.
"Him...him?!" She asks surprised.
Her mother nods.
"They found him, they found Dylan"

----------------------Meanwhile-----------------------

"What the heck?! I thought everyone except us, Cora and Laura died in that fire!" Derek says angrily to his uncle "Why are you telling me this now?!"
"Because I got a call from McCall a minute ago saying your cousin is alive" Peter answers with his usual tone.
"And he's coming here in a few hours" He adds.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Idk why I really like Minho's real name being Dylan lol.
It's definitely better then Kevin tho.

Btw all the Glanders/Scorchers are human lol.

Baiii see ya' 👀