Getting to know Dylan and Alex

A/n

Muhahahaha I'm evil

Btw if you're wondering:
Peter and Talia had another brother called Marcus and he married a woman called Abby ( *cough cough* the 100 *cough cough* ), they had a kid named Alex but since Abby was human Alex is human too. W.I.C.K.E.D. used the fire to save/kidnap little Alex.

Btw onto the story 👀~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's pov.:

Help.
I'm getting hugged by my "parents" and "sister" and I don't know what to do except for a awkwardly hug back.
We stop hugging and they start ask me thousands of questions-
Someone please help-

"What happened?!"
"How did you get kidnapped?!"
"What happened in the simulation?"
"Did you miss us?"

You get the point.

"You are free to take your son home Mr Yukimura, call me or any of my colleagues if something's wrong"
One of the agents that "rescued" us said.
"Thank you really much, cmon let's go kids" He replies referring to my and my sister.

The car ride is kinda quite, except for some questions every three minutes.
"You're going to sleep upstairs, near Kira's room" My mom explains when we get home.
Kira leads me into a room next to hers, it's kinda big with a lot of shelves and a big bed in the middle.
"See you at dinner!" She says going down stairs.

I guess this is my room now.
I put away the really few things I have and I lay down on the bed.

God I wish everyone was here, I even miss Teresa.
I wish seeing Newt and Thomas make out in the corner, Gally making his stupid drink while Frypan watches him trying to figure out how to confess, Harriet and Brenda having a food fight, Sonya reading quietly while Teresa tries to learn how to cook, Vince and Jorge babysitting us...

And Aris, oh shuck he's the one I miss the most.

Flashback into the safe heaven:

"Hey what are you doing here?" I'm sitting on the shore alone, just relaxing until I hear Aris behind me.
"Nothing much, what are you doing here?" I reply
"Looking for you" He says smiling while sitting next to me.
Why does he have to be so cute?

"Why are you looking for me? Tom did something dumb again?" I chuckle at the end.
"Lucky no, I just wanted to see you" He smiles. Lucky me it's dark so he can't see my blush. I know Thomas would 100% laugh at me for this.

We talked for the entire evening, not realising how much time passed, not realising we were now holding hands, not realising his head was now on my shoulder.

"Uhh...Aris?" I say realising what was happening
"Mhhmm?" By his expression I understand he's clearly embarrassed and he just looks at me
"It's ok I don't mind" I whisper
"Y-You don't?" He asks quietly
I slowly shake my head
"No I don't"
We start getting closer...and closer...and closer until I feel his lips on mine.

I put my hand on his cheek pulling him closer.
We make out for a few moments until we run out of breath.
"I...I'm s-sorry Min I-"
"Aris..."
"Yea?"
"Shut up" I say kissing him again.

End of flashback

"Dylan!! It's time to eat!!" The memory is interrupted by my mother. I guess now I have to get used to this klunk life.
I'll find you guys, even if that's the last thing I do.

Third person pov.:

The boy looks down at the report the FBI agent gave to him.

Alexander Hale

Date of birth: **/**/****
Date of death: **/**/****
Age of death: 9
Siblings: none
Parents: Marcus Hale ( deceased ) and Abigail Hale ( deceased )
Cause of death: died when the victim's house was on fire

His parents were dead, he wasn't surprised, he already suspected it but when his friends came back to their families...deep inside he hoped he still had someone to call mom and dad.
His cousin and uncle are going to pick him up in a few minutes, he knows they are both werewolves, but he wants them to think otherwise, he has too much on his plate to worry about werewolves.

He was scared, what if his uncle and cousin didn't want him? Would he had to go in foster care? His thoughts were interrupted by the FBI agent calling him.
"Come on buddy they are here waiting for you" The agent was really nice with him.
"Here, you can put that in there" He gives me the boy backpack so he put his report in there.
"It's going to be ok you know that?" He says to him with a smile, the kid just nods.

The agent leads him into a big white room where there are two men standing, Peter and Derek.
"So Alex, this is your uncle Peter and this is your cousin Derek" The agent introduces them to the boy.
Both werewolves can hear Alex's heart pounding like crazy, they know he's scared so Derek gives his uncle the look "be nice".

"If you need anything just contact me or agent McCall, hope you have a good day! Bye Alex!" The agent leaves the room and the boy is on his own with what remains of the Hale family.
He doesn't speak for the whole ride to the loft, when they are in he just sits on the couch in the corner, playing with his hoodie.

"You really don't like us do you?" Peter asks sitting next to the boy, Derek is in the other room cooking dinner.
"Don't worry, he looks scary, but in reality he is just a big teddy bear, why do you think I call him Derbear?" The boy smiles a little.
"Don't worry little Alex, you'll get used to this" Peter says standing up.

"Aris" The word came as a whisper
"What did you say?"
"Aris, my name's Aris"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyy I finished this lol :')

Btw this I exactly 1000 words I'm happy lol