Meeting

Y/n POV

I hated the feeling of a hangover, waking up feeling like a sledgehammer had hit me in the face.
I hadn't really slept well for a couple days and it was bothering me very much.
I was supposed to meet up with Steve today, but in all honesty I didn't want to. I just wanted to spend the next few hours in my bed cuddled up with my pillows.

Of course the sound of my phone ringing invaded my ears. With a slight groan I turned to my side to pick it up of course Steve's name illuminated on the screen.

"Hello" I said in a very groggy tone. "Y/n you were supposed to be here half an hour ago" slightly annoyed.
"I know but I'm tired as fuck can we cancel" I didn't want to move.
"No y/n you promised me this" I felt bad so being the good friend I am I obliged.
"Fine gimme twenty minutes I'll be there" Steve groaned on the other end and I chuckled hanging up the phone.

It didn't take long for me to get ready after finally pulling myself out of y my warm cosy bed. I didn't want to go overboard with the outfit since it was just breakfast.

I was not so keen to go eat breakfast, I still had a throbbing headache

I was not so keen to go eat breakfast, I still had a throbbing headache. Nonetheless I stuck my key in the ignition and turned over my bike. The bike was gifted to me by my dad as a 25th birthday present which was a surprise to say the least.

I cruised down the road making sure to not miss the turnoff, I almost did. I pulled into loui's diner and saw Steve's car on the end. Turning my bike off and placing my helmet underneath my arm, I continued to make my way inside.
I neared the door and could already see Steve sat in one of the booths, with a woman I had never seen before.
As I got closer to the table Steve looked up at me and immediately got up, we did our handshake and sat down with smiles on our faces.
Of course the woman next to Steve didn't go unnoticed by me. She had a nice reddish colour hair and the biggest green eyes I've ever seen.
I made eye contact with her and we both just gave each other a small grin.

Steve wrapped his arm around her shoulder and held her flush against his body, lifting his head up speaking.
"Y/n I want to introduce you to someone..." he continued, "y/n this is Natasha, Natasha this is y/n"

I pulled a smile, "hey" she mirrored me replying with a simple "hi y/n it's finally nice to meet you" she continued "Steve talks about you a lot"
Her voice was soft, raspy, angelic like.
I chuckled "all good things I hope"
She grinned "of course"
Awkward silence fell upon us from then.

It was shortly broken when our waitress came out to ask for our orders.
"Can I just get a bacon and egg sandwich with an extra hash-brown" I wasn't to hungry so decided on a decent meal.
"What drink would you like ma'am?"
"Just a coffee please" I gave the waitress a quick smile and a small blush crept up to her cheeks.

After taking all of our orders she walked off but not before she turned back around to give me one last glance. I smirked and winked at her she grew red and I chuckled to myself.
Steve rolled his eyes at me "y/n, no"
"No what?"
"You don't have to charm every girl you see you know that right?"
"Of course I do Steve, besides it's not every girl"
"Yes it is" I laughed and looked up to see Natasha continuously glancing in my direction.
"Did I try and charm Natasha Steve?" I smirked
He opened his mouth to answer, but Natasha cut him off.
"Oh honey it takes a lot more then a wink to charm me" she held a firm smirk on her face.
I replied cautiously not wanting to make it seem to forward.
"Oh yeah? Who says I wanted to charm you anyway?" I smiled at her as a small blush filled her cheeks.