I didnt mean to

Y/n POV

The morning went by slowly, a slight hangover catching up to me as I went about my morning routine. I was rummaging through my stacks of papers coming across my application files from the agency, suddenly realising I hadn't attended the meeting. Surprised they hadn't called and mentally cursing at myself in my head, I had totally lost track of time and missed the day and time.
I had blown my shot for sure at living my own dream, I've wanted to be a model ever since I was younger. My parents really had it out for me, pushing me everyday to become a better motivation for myself and pursue my dreams.
-
After the thoughts invading my head space began to hurt my brain I heard a buzz at my door. Confused I leapt from my chair and made my way to the door.
I pressed down on the button "yeah who is it?"
There was no answer straight away, I waited for a few moments.

"It's me Nat... let me in please"

I could hear her quiet sobs and the sniffles coming though the speaker.
I buzzed her in quickly and after a few quiet moments there was a loud knock at my door. I moved to the door handle and opened it up, to reveal a puffy eyed, tear stained face Nat.

I held out my arms and she quickly embraced me, wrapping her arms tightly around my torso.
I reciprocated her actions and held her close, placing my fingers to run through her hair.

"Hey hey it's okay Nat I'm here" I reassured her to make her feel more comfortable

We stood in my living room in each other's arms for a hot minute. Just enjoying each other's company.
We both began to pull away as she looked me intensely in the eyes.

I hesitated before asking "hey do you uh wanna talk about it?"

"No i just need you"

I looked her in the eyes and began to grow slightly nervous. Her tear stained cheeks showed that she had probably been crying for quite a while.

"I just- can I maybe stay here tonight?" She stuttered nervously

"Of course , whatever you need" I felt insanely bad for her and was worried for the reason
-
After she calmed down a bit, I ordered us some food and we sat eating our breakfast in peace.
While the sounds of soft chewing could be heard, my phone vibrated next to me. I turned to pick it up noticing Wanda's name on the screen.

Wanda
Hey y/n, hope last night
wasn't to intense for you
and your hangover is not
disturbing you to much.
I had a great night with you :)
I was wondering if you
wanted to grab a coffee later?

I caught myself smiling a little to hard at my phone, shoving it away proceeding to reply.

Y/n
Oh Wanda last night was
amazing I really enjoy your
company. I think coffee would
be great, what time we talking?

I waited a while for a response hoping it wouldn't be to long I had stopped eating and was getting hungry just waiting for her reply.
I was knocked out my thoughts when Nat spoke up and cleared her throat.

"Ehem... who's that?" Nat eyeing my phone trying to see the contact name

"Oh it's Wanda... you know the girl I was with last night"

She held a small frown on her face as she struggled to get her words out

"O-oh okay that's cool. What does she want?"