l i m c o r i c e a n g s t

(This is rushed and made to keep moving along p l e a s e )

The cloaked cookie walked along the halls, A single licorice servant slowly trailing behind him, but keeping its distance.

Along they walked, past the cake hound kennels, past dark Choco's room, and finally, to Licorice's room.

He walked in, and immediately put down his scythe, and sat on the chair next to a bubbling, boiling pot.

He sighed, and watched the bubbles form, then pop.

Licorice mumbled something under his breath, then he heard footsteps, coming towards his room.

'not again..' He thought.

"licorice! I need to chat about your little.. Incident." He knew that voice all too well, and suddenly was wishing pomegranate was yelling at him instead.

The door creaked open, revealing the woman herself, dark enchantress.

"licorice. Your failed mission today, its unacceptable."

Yeah. Yeah. He had failed a very important mission. He was tasked to go spy on the good kingdom. But got caught. And got captured. And red velvet had to come save him.

"..im sorry ma'am.. The branch I was hiding on snapped. I fell. It was out of my control." He shifted a little.

"hmph. Well next time make it in your control." She turned and walked out.

...

Eh, he's used to getting treated like dirt. Only dark choco is sometimes nice to him. Red velvet kind of. But nobody else.

He sighed, and slumped into his chair.

Why was he the one getting treated like this? The others fail missions too! And he was the only one getting punished for it.

..

He just took off his hood, And relaxed in the chair. A nice breeze came through the window.

He caught the faint scent of.. Cookies?

Impossible, every dark side is currently busy working out a plan, even crepe.

Then, what was-

He walked over to the window and looked out.

Uhoh.

The light side had found their base.

'But wait,' he thought, 'this.. May be a chance to redeem myself!'

He put his hood on, and grabbed his scythe. He bolted out the door, towards the gates of the castle.

He finally got close to them, and hid, waiting to ambush them.

..was that laughter?

He peeked out of the bush.

They were all laughing..?

A bigger cookie with pink buns and a shield patted another cookie on the back.

"Its okay, vampire. Were not mad. Infact that was funny!"

They laughed again, and the one suppose named vampire giggled, and embarrassed blush spread across his face.

..wait, he made a mistake, and didnt get yelled at for it? Thats not-

all of the cookies he was stalking suddenly got into battle position. Uhoh, he shook the bush a little.

"who's there?! Show yourself!" ...

He slowly walked out of the bush, arms in the air.

"wait, isnt this that darkside cookie that was friends with that werehound?"

Ah, they knew about him.

"w-wait! Drop your scythe! Or.. Or ill.. Shoot!" ..wait, wasnt this that nun cookie that almost killed red velvet?

He dropped it, and kicked it away.

"hm, what should we do with him, I mean, he's in his territory, I guess its wrong to capture or fight him unless he does any of those to us, what should we do?"

"eh, as long as he doesn't swing that scythe at me im good."

The one that had talked to vampire earlier sat down, wasnt her name.. Hollyberry?

"...yeah I guess." Oh! He knew that one! Pure vanilla. That's that ones name.

The rest of them sat down, and started talking again, how were they so calm??

..they had food. Licorice sat there staring at it, dark enchantress never really gave the other darksides food, it was go get your own around here, according to her.

"o-oh! Do you.. Want some?"

..he thought for a second, if he agreed, he would be a traitor, but if he declined, he may have to go hungry again.

He slowly nodded. He didn't think the others could see him from here, he should be fine..

He sat down, and was handed some jellies, in which he happily ate.

This was nice.. Until it wasnt.

A cake hound ran out of the bush, wait.. That collar, thats no ordinary cake hound, thats-

"CHIFFON! COME BACK HERE!!" Red velvet ran for the hound, but then noticed the other cookies.

He got into battle stance, but.. Then he noticed licorice.

"licorice..? What are you doing with these.. "

"i-i.. Red velvet, its not what it looks like!!"

"..youre a traitor. Aren't you?" Red velvet stepped back.

"Nonono! I was just.. Getting some food! I swear!!"

Red velvet turned and ran back to the castle, cake hound in hand.

Well, shoot.

He was never gonna be allowed to show his face here ever again, huh?

He huffed out a shaky breath.

"h-hey.. Its okay, you can come with us if you'd like..?" Pure vanilla said.

He just turned, and ran. He didnt know where, but he was going for it.

(to be continued if yall want)