When I Started Feeling

Chapter 1 : how it all started

Oliva's POV

As I sit there at my desk looking at him.. "He is so sexy, wonderful, and just a great person..".. "No Oliva stop it he has a wife.."I though to myself but I can't help it i want to have a life this that man.. I want to wake up next to him every day..

"Liv are you ok.??" Elliot asked..
"Um.. Yes im fine " I said back
"Well your just staring at me so.." Elliot remarked
"Ohh.. Well I'm sorry I didn't realize I was.." I said not realizing he saw me looking at him ..
AUTHORS POV...

"Oliva , Elliot we got a call" the captain said breaking the awkward silence "our purp is holding 3 people hostage in an old factory .. "
"We're on it" Elliot said with his muscular voice..

Later in the car it was silent ...

"So are u gonna tell me what u were thinking about back at the squad room ..??" Elliot said breaking the silence .
"Just thinking about what I was gonna have for diner tonight.." Olivia lied
"Ohh I see" Elliot said
Liv looked down at els hand and realized that he didn't have his wedding ring on..
"If u don't mind me asking .. Y don't u have your ring on..??" Olivia asked
"We split.. " That's all Elliot said ...
" Why el..??" Olivia asked
" It wasn't working anymore we tried to tape our relationship back together but we ran out of tape so we got divorced.." Elliot said as he looked at Olivia
"Ohh wow Elliot I'm sorry to hear that "Olivia said what a sad voice

But in Olivia head she was kinda happy she might have a chance to get her Mr.right but she didn't want to take a chance at losing Elliot forever so she continued to keep her feeling to herself
As Olivia and Elliot arrive on the see they got to where the purp was holding the hostages..
"Call for back up " Elliot said
As Olivia called for back up shots were fired .. Where Elliot was standing a bullet broke through a glass door and hit him in the chest ...

" NO ... No Elliot ... NO..!!!" Olivia screamed and pulled her gun .. She fired once and hit the purp in the head through the broken glass and he dropped to the ground ... Olivia grabbed her radio and called for help.. Olivia got on the floor and held Elliot close until the Ambience arrived...

AUTHORS NOTE..:
Ik this is really short and I'm so sorry but I promise I will update really soon I hope Yall enjoy the first part and trust me there will be many more..