Chapter 1 The Reality Now

Jaiden opened her refrigerator and saw nothing.... just a bottle of water. Her stomach howled like a Wolf.

"Sign, guess I will drink water, and die here," Jaiden said tears dripping from her eyes.

She ran up towards her bedroom and open the door and closed it and looked out the window.

"Is James coming back, my friends?" Jaiden said every hope in her was drained out.

"Sign, I guess I'm all alone?" Jaiden said.

She sat on her desk opened her drawing notebook, and looked at the doodle on her notebook, her mind when into disgust as her eye desperately scanned through the notebook pages.

"Ugh, guess I will never be able to draw a real human" Jaiden said putting her head down on her desk.

Suddenly her glass of water leaped, Jaiden lifted her head as the dust in her room fell on her back, as the staking grew ever so slightly stronger.

"I'm probably just feeling things," Jaiden said then attempted to yet again grab the pencil and redraw the human body, it break as Jaiden just moved it.

"Goddam, I guess I would have to get a new one," Jaiden said slightly frustrated.

She got out of her office chair and walked out of her room and headed to the basement with a flashlight.

She scanned her flashlight through the basement and found the box that contained all of her art supplies, she opened the box only to reveal an old digital drawing pen with a purple glow.

A nostalgic feeling hit her, as she remembered her first time buying a digital drawing pen, but she didn't remember there was a purple glow.

Jaiden grabbed the pen from the box "Wait, why is this thing glowing. I never remembered that this can glow like that, I will have to take that," Jaiden said confused.

She then proceeded to scan the rest of the basement, nothing she wanted!

"Whatever!" Jaiden shouted in frustration, as she walked up the steps.

"J..a..i..d...e..n" a voice emitted from the pen.

Jaiden unnoticedly walked up to her bedroom.

She then laid flat on her bed, tried and exhausted from the days worth of stress.

She then noticed the glass of water bumped slightly harder and harder.

She got up and knew something big is coming at her.

******

Ari's robot walked up the ruined streets of the town.

It carelessly stomped its way destroying multiple headlights and traffic lights on its way to Jaiden.

*******

Jaiden grabbed a magenta jacket she found on her hanger, put it on, and dusted her medium-length hair out of her jacket.

"Swing it with confidence" a voice blurred inside of Jaiden's head.

Jaiden stopped and a sudden realization rushed throughout her gloomy brain. This feeling, she hasn't felt it like ages.

"I think I know what to do?" Jaiden said.

She rushed up the stairs and snatched the old digital pen and pressed the button and swung the pen revealing a blade of purple plasma protruding from the pen itself.

The stomping grew louder and her room shooked as if there was an earthquake. The bird robot's red eyes peeked through the window.

********
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee....., THRRRRROOOOMMMMMmmmmm...