Chapter 23 From The Air

"We are keeping track of the robot," SREK alerted.

"Wait I thought we couldn't track the robot" Garth realized.

"Well, I found out my old IP for the robot, and somehow it worked" Tofu replied.

The Helicopter then lodged forward, "We are closing in on the location, just 10 miles forward, we should encounter the robot by now" Garth pressed on a hologram and it showed the location they are landing on.

************

Revlon saw the forest long ahead of him, he knew he was getting close. A long trail of destruction imprinted along his way. Every new step he made knocked down a few buildings in front of him he then sensed a helicopter come his way.

************

"Well, how do we lure him in?" Garth asked.

"There are no weapons on the model 5," Tofu replied.

"We could hack into the machinery of the robot, and plot it remotely from here to the location" SREK suggested.

**************

Revlon then heard the noise of a helicopter closing in, "Those air things. Not today" Revlon thought.

The Bird Robot unleashed a volley of missiles directed in all directions.

***************

Garth turned his helicopter and dodged the missiles, that were aimed directly at it. Explosion clouds littered the skies, and the Robot bird turned his head, looking at the Model 5.

"WATCH OUT!" SREK alarmed.

***************

The Robot Bird blasted its Red Plasma beam at the model 5.

Garth pulled on the acceleration lever and the Helicopter sped up. "We could use this tactic to get the robot to that location" Tofu replied.

"You're a genius" SREK complimented.

"It's not like an....you know smart guy level stuff...." Ari bumbled

"But he is the guy who works behind the company" SREK replied.

Ari looked away in bitterness.

****************

"These damn, things," Revlon thought.

The robot charged another beam this time it was aimed in front of the Helicopter.

***************

"Ok he's doing that move, Garth pull on the acceleration lever" SREK viewing outside the window.

Garth pulled on the acceleration lever, but the beam appeared right in front of the Helicopter and struck it down.

An blue barrier appeared right in front of SREK as she clamped down onto Ari and Tofu.

****************

The Helicopter plunged down onto the ground. The Robot Bird turned around towards the direction where the Helicopter must have crashed and landed. "Katan fools," Revlon thought. The robot then went and walked in the direction where the Helicopter crash-landed.

***************

SREK pulled Garth out of the Helicopter ruins,

Tofu and Ari stood right at the concrete road. "Lucky we have safely modules working, The driver seat one was damaged when that robot fired at the front of it" SREK pulled on the beaten up Garth, he had dust marks all over his business suit and his body.

"Well that was unfortunate," Ari replied.

"Well the model 7 has the safety module equipped onto all seats, and that it activates when the Helicopter

"Well that's lame" Tofu replied.

"Always enough chatting now let's get Garth into a safe place" SREK pressed onto her holographic watch, "And I am here to give our target location" SREK replied then carried Garth's body, she slowly walked towards the location. She felt every step was a struggle since Garth is quite Heavy.

Ari and Tofu flapped their wings and landed on SREK's shoulder.