Watching The Sun Go Down|Fenn Rau X F! Reader |

Word count: 969.

Warnings/disclaimers: None, Just buckets loads of Fluff. Pregnancy.

Synopsis: A Quiet little evening spent in the arms of the man you love as you both watch the sunset.

         •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The sun casts it's orange glow through the large window of your small hut-like home. Your bedroom near silent if not for the soft breaths leaving your husband's slight parted lips as he slept beside you in the bed.

He had been busy lately, Doing some helpful things for the rebels among other things, But recently Fenn has Carved out some time for you. Especially after you had told him the exciting news he hadn't known he longed to hear until you spoke them, You were with child, His child. Fenn nearly jumped with Joy at the news once you told him, He couldn't contain his happiness and had told every single soul who ever crossed his path that day, His brothers of the Protectors proud and happy for him.

"It's rude to stare, mesh'la" Fenn broke your train of thoughts, Rolling over onto his side to look at you, Sky blue eyes being illuminated by the sun's final rays of light for this day. Freckles that adorned his face begging for kisses, You smile at the thought of kissing each and every speck like you often do, Fenns annoyed huff when you do so always worth it.

"I can't help it, My riduur is simply too handsome not to stare at" You replied while still staring at him with such love and adoration that Fenn felt his heart flutter madly in his chest, His hand coming to rest on the swell of your belly as you laid on your back, Head tilted to the side on the fluffy pillow.

Fenn rubs your belly softly before scooting closer to you, Face merely inches from yours. "Hmm, How did I ever get so lucky to be here with you?"

His words settle over the room for a moment, Your lazy smile beautiful Fenn thought as he found himself now staring at you. "Look who's staring now" You say with a giggle as Fenn rolls his eyes yet allowed a smile to tug at his lips.

"Oh shut up, I think I deserve the right to stare at my beautiful Riduur" He murmured before leaning closer, Maneuvering so now the hand that once rested upon your swollen belly now rests beside your head as he hovers halfway above you. Blue eyes shining brightly down at you.

You felt your heart stutter for a moment as his intense stare left you speechless, Fenn never failed to make you feel like the most beautiful being in the galaxy.

With movements as gentle as a soft breeze, Fenn brushes his freckled nose against yours, Lips just barely touching before he speaks again, "I want to remember every little detail before I have to leave tonight..." He trailed off, Voice low and regretful due to him not wanting to leave, Yet he had duties to fulfill, You understood and always let him know that you never had any hard feelings as he walked out of the door of your home like he always thought you did.

You reach a hand up to run across his cheek, He leans into your touch while you now cradle his face. "You will return to me in a few rotations my love, You will see me again" You giggle at how he always made it sound like he'd be gone for longer than he would be away.

Fenn narrows his eyes at you only causing your giggles to turn into full laughs. "Oh, So you think it's amusing? I'll give you something to laugh about" Your eyes widen at his words and before you could protest, Fenn had his face buried in your neck placing ticklish kisses on the soft flesh.

You laughed loudly as you wraith beneath him, Hands now pushing against his strong bare chest. You can feel his ticklish kisses falter for a moment as he laughs breathlessly, The sound of your laughter filling his heart with joy.

"Pl--please! Your gonna ma--make me pee!" You cry through laughter, Your words not false either, Being so far along in your pregnancy had the baby within your belly pushing down on your bladder constantly.

Fenn stops for a Moment, Looking down at you with such love. "Fine, We don't need that happening" He said before pecking your lips delicately. Soon placing more kisses across your face, You place a hand on the back of his head, Running your fingers through the soft red locks of hair.

"Well as much as I quite enjoy your kisses, You best let me up before it does" You said and Fenn rolls off of you to allow you out of the bed. You stand on sore feet, Groaning and slowly waddling to the refresher.

As you utilize the refresher Fenn looks out the window watching the sunset, The sky orange outside as you and him slept the day away, Holding each other close before he had to leave.

Once back into the bedroom you lay back down, This time on your side with your back turned to Fenn, His arm falling over your waist as his large hand falls back to your baby bump. His excitement to see the little warrior always bursting at seams. You watch the sunset as Fenn had been doing, You and him allowing a comfortable silence to drape over you both as you await the dreadful time for his leave to come.

.

.

.

A/N: welp, Here is some Fenn Rau for yens, I hope you enjoy this rushed flaming garbage I managed to scrap together for yens.

Request are open for any SW characters! (like the ones in my description for the book) (;