Fool In Love|Obi-Wan Kenobi X F! Reader|

Word count: 1044.

Warnings/disclaimers: Slightly suggested NSFW themes! Kissing. Innocent touches of course. Fluff. Younger Obi-Wan (Padawan days but in this fic he gonna be in his early twenties!) I watched the phantom menac the other day and thought of this.

Synopsis: Being the Daughter of a highly respected senator whose been threatened with assassination attempts, You find yourself falling in love with one of the Jedi sent to protect your family.

         •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

His hand felt so warm in your own, The feeling so right, Yet you both knew how wrong it was. Especially under the circumstances, You being the daughter of a senator under Jedi protection from assassination rumors and he being a Jedi. Disobeying the Jedi code by forming a attachment to you so strong.

Though you and him could hardly care about that now as you drag Obi-Wan down the empty corridor of your families palace and into your secretive hideout outside in some little corner of the others seem to have forgotten about, The sun's of your home planet beating down on you and your handsome friend as you both finally come to a stop, Nearly chest to chest as Obi-Wan pulls your hands close against his chest, Little braid falling down to brush against your cheek as his forehead nearly touches yours. His pants for breathes after the little jog you both had here fanning over your face due to your close proximity.

"You nearly got us caught! If master Qui-Gon finds out about what we're doing I'd never hear the end of it!" Obi-Wan exclaimed with a scolding tone, Yet his little grin was enough to let you know he wasn't really as mad about the situation as he made it out to be.

You giggle and simply give Obi-Wan a innocent stare, "I didn't get us caught though, Our little secret is safe" You reassure him and seal it with a gentle peck on the lips.

Obi-Wan blushes at the action as he feels his heart beat pick up in speed, He feared it was pounding so loud you could hear.

"For now, If you keep being so reckless and bold, I'm afraid someone will eventually find us out" Obi-Wan whispers, Lips barely brushing against yours as he leans down closer.

"Nonsense Kenobi, No one pays hardly any attention to us at all. Your master is always busy talking to my parents about our protection--

"Which I should be helping him with! He needs me to be by his side to aid him keeping you and your family safe" Obi-Wan cuts you off, Face slowly pulling back as he looks down on you. "But instead I'm running around with you breaking rules that shouldn't be broken" His words, Though sounding harsh as he seemed he didn't want this, Came out soft and almost playful as he tilts his head to the side.

You reach up, Taking your hands out of his to cup his freckled face. Thumbs brushing beneath his eyes.

"If you don't want this, Then I will stop being a distraction to you" You muttered with a hint of a smile, "But you are the one who started it" You giggle at the memory of Obi-Wan first arriving on your system. The way he flirted with you any chance he could not going unnoticed by you or his master, Obi-Wan and his constant flirting what prompted you to become closer to him, Small fleeting touches from you he craved, The way your soft voice whispered the sweetest of things to him during meetings you and he attended that your parents and his master arranged.

Even though you have only known him a week today, You had fallen hard for his charms. And he could honestly say the same about you.

"You and I both know we shouldn't continue this any further" A serious face from Obi-Wan followed by those words had your heart clenching for a moment, The smile falling from your face at the possibility Obi-Wan really would walk away from you.

"But I'm a fool who would break every rule in the galaxy just to be this close with you" He added after a beat too long for your liking, The grin on his face contagious as you pull his face down to smash your lips against his. His hands falling on your waist to pull you closer as he melts into your loving yet fast paced kiss.

Though reluctant, Obi-Wan pulls back for a much needed breath of air. "You may be a fool Obi-Wan, But your my fool" You say breathlessly against his lips.

"And I'll always be, No matter how far apart the galaxy may keep us" Obi-Wan said, Blue eyes fluttering closed at the mere thought of having to leave you in a few rotations.

You sigh and let your head fall slowly, Forehead on his shoulder now as his arms wrap around you, Hugging you to him as you hug him back.

"Do you promise, Obi-Wan?" You murmur with a newfound wave of sadness.

"Promise what?" He inquired, Brows furrowed in confusion as his cheek presses against your head.

"Do you promise to come back to me? Promise that you'll always be my fool..." You joke at the last part in hopes of lifting the mood, Though you weren't smiling a genuine smile.

Obi-Wan chuckles though, The sound rumbling inside his chest as you feel the vibration of it. "Of course I'll try and come see as often as I can" He trails a hand up your back to gently grasp the nape of your neck, Forcing you to look up at him now.

"You are the only soul in this galaxy who could ever make me fool enough to break the Jedi code" He tells you before leaning down to kiss the corner of your mouth, A lingering warm kiss that had your skin alight with a tingling fire.

You smile up at Obi-Wan, Lost in the intensity of his blue eyes that look down at you passionately. His pink lips pulled up into a smirk while his grip on your hip became tighter.

"I intend on proving that to you many times before I go as well, Dear" He whispers lowly before capturing your lips in a heated kiss. One that stole the breath from your lungs and had you humming into the kiss.

.

.

.

A/n: WOW....well before I did my darth maul One-shot I promised above in the Savage opress one, I thought I'd get this bad boy done with. So enjoy!