Little Flower |Savage Opress X F! Reader|

Word count: 842

Warnings/disclaimers: Fluff. FLUFF, fluff. Tired bb savage. Cringe.

Synopsis: Overworked by his persistent brother, Savage finds himself in need of his little flowers loving touch.

         •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The Sundari palace was the most beautiful place you've ever had the privilege of being in, Let alone living in now as you sit alone in your sleeping quarters.

Your lover being gone for the day, Training hard with his brother whom is wise with the force and combat alike. Though you could see Maul loves his brother dearly, He could be quite ruthless with his methods of training. Not giving Savage enough breaks, Working him hard from the first Beginnings of sunlight up until the last. Savage always dragging himself into your shared sleeping quarters with heavy eyelids and tense muscles, His gruff voice seemingly even more gruff as exhaustion obviously takes over him.

Today was no different as the familiar whoosh of the door sounds out, Sliding shut behind Savage as he plops down on the bed. A deep breath leaving him as his eyes fall closed.

Peaking over your holopad at him from where you sat by your desk, You allow a small smile to tug at your lips. “Another ruthless day of training, Love?” You inquire with a softness Savage still found himself baffled by. His hearts never fail to flutter upon the sound directed towards him, A stark contrast to the loud in volume voices he's used to.

“How did you guess?” His voice held a bite to it, The words coming out harsher than he intended but found himself too tired to apologize. Instead his eyes squeeze shut tightly as a huff emits from him.

Standing up and discarding your holopad, You move across the room and sit on the edge of the bed. Hand moving to his armored chest to rub soothingly, Letting him know you weren't bothered by his harshness.

“I should tell Maul to give you a break, You need one desperately, Savage” You said with the same softly spoken voice as before, The sound nearly lulling Savage to sleep.

“And risk setting him off on another tantrum?” Savage lightly jokes of his brothers short temper.

“I'd gladly sit through his tantrums if it meant you receiving at least a days worth of a break” You lay down beside Savage and prop your head up in your hand, Elbow digging into the soft silk sheets beneath you. Other hand that laid on his chest trailing upwards until you reached his jawline.

Savage sighs in contentment at your touch, Leaning into your palm while his  bright yellow eyes flutter open to stare up at you. “You may be small, But you are the bravest woman ive ever met, Little Flower” Savage smiles up at you, His large hand grasping yours that held his face as he kisses your palm.

His nickname for you always had your heart doing flips, Though you never did know why he called you that exactly.

So you decide to question him about it, “Why do you call me that?” You smile with a curious brow quirked.

“Because, Your skin is soft like a flowers petal, You smell nice like a flower, Your beautiful and vibrant like a flower. Your delicate but much like some flowers in the galaxy you can be harmful if needed...you are my little flower” Savage said as a blush dusted your cheeks at the absolute love swimming in his eyes, All for you...

“You are something else, Savage” You lean down and place a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

The Zabrak beneath you smirks, “Is that a good thing?” He inquired, Eyes fighting to stay open.

“It is, My love....it is” You say before mentioning his tiredness and offering to help him out of his armor, Which he gladly accepts and with your help, Discards it. Stripping down to his pants, Top gone as his bare chest is displayed. Though on a ordinary day you would find yourself eager at the sight but today allow the Zabrak to lay on the bed with his horned head falling on the pillows. Beckoning you to lay by his side.

It was rare to cuddle with Savage, Seeing as to how Maul always had your lover away from you with training. So you bask in the feeling of having Savage hold you close, Head on his chest with a leg slung over his hips. His arm draped over your waist as you listen to the sound of his two hearts beating.

This is how Savage wished to spend the rest of his life, With you nuzzled into his side safely in his arms. The rest of the galaxy faded as it seemed only you two existed. No stressful training sessions or the anxiety to perfect his performances of combat, Just this. Quiet and peace.

Sighing deeply savage runs a hand across your bare arm and repeats the action until he grows too tired to continue. Soon, Falling asleep.

.

.

.

.
A/n: Here's some Savage! Because I absolutely adore maul & Savage (and ferel) I'll be working on some Maul content but until that happens take this flaming garbage!

*requests still opened!*