Patience |Thrawn X F! Sith Reader|

Word count: 1736.

Warnings/disclaimers: My grammar, Smooches. Fluff. Most likely horrid considering I wrote this at 3am and haven't read over it one bit.

Synopsis: You and Thrawn have been dancing around your feelings for one another until finally you both decided you've waited long enough to embrace your feelings...

         •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The way you move across the training room floor with such agility and swiftness, Red Saber deflecting the onslaught of Blaster bolts that rain down from above by the prob droids. Thrawn watched with fascination, Drawn to you as if you were the finest art exhibit he had ever came across.

His eyes glued to you as he watches from behind the viewport glass, Your muffled sounds of frustration towards the droids above you causing a little smile to tug at his lips. Thrawn has had some modifications added to the droids, They moved quicker and their aim has been zeroed in to almost perfection. They're programing adjusted so they shown no mercy towards their target and relentlessly pelted whomever or whatever stood in their way with blaster bolts. You had been the only one brave enough to test his little project, You seemed to have little struggle against them in combat, Though you were a highly trained and skillful force wielder and he expected you to defeat them.

With a swift blocking movement that sent the blaster bolt zooming toward the prob droid, You let out a huff at how the shot didn't seem to do anything but dent it. Smirking proudly at the grand admirals work on crafting a near indestructible prob droid, You use the force to jump up above the droid and slash your Saber through it. Landing on the floor on your feet you put your Saber away as the now destroyed prob droid falls behind you.

Looking toward the viewport you knew Thrawn stood behind watching you, You send him a little salute and make your way out of the training room.

You admired his work on the droids, They seemed perfect enough to send out to defeat the rebels, But not the two pesky Jedi who could easily take them out like you had. Once into the corridor of the star destroyer, You plan on going into your private quarters to freshen up after such a workout. But a lieutenant stops you, Nervously standing straight in your presence.

“Grand admiral Thrawn wishes to see you, [Y/N]” He spoke with a fearful swallow. Your presence putting fear into those around you due to your ruthless demeanor and cold stare. You had made a few examples on this ship as to why failure to the Empire wouldn't be tolerated, Showing the ones who serve the Empire what happens to failures in a gruesome way. Courtesy of the Emperor who had given you the order to do so.

You look at the young lieutenant man with a small nod. “Tell him I shall meet him in his office after I freshen up, His droids had given me quite the workout” You don't wait on a response before you turn around and continue your way to your quarters.