Naruto Of The Sharingan

Alive Minato and Kushina. Sandaime is dead. Naruto becomes an ANBU. The Uchiha Coup never happened. Danzo is not bad.

"Look! Look! I did it!" A little girl with red hair who looks just like a carbon copy of her mother said with a big smile.

She was a 3-year-old girl, loved by everyone, considered a hero of Konoha.

Narumi Uzumaki Namikaze.

She is the heir of the Namikaze-Uzumaki Clan.

The jinchuriki of the Kyuubi.

She had finally, after a long time, unlocked her chakra.

But there sat a lonely boy on the swing, another person of the Namikaze-Uzumaki Clan.

The failure as his parents say, the Jinchuriki of the juubi, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze

He sat on a swing, wanting a chance to be trained.

He remembered his slim chance and passed by.

He decided to go to his training grounds where he trains

He was met by the all mighty, Tora, The black flash of Konoha.

"Why are you here?" Naruto asked a bit coldly.

'Seems like the yondaime has lost his cool. I will tell this to the clan leaders. How he has abused his son.' Tora thought angrily about the Hokage.

"I will train you Naruto," Tora said.

"Really! But why me? Not Narumi?" He said the name with a bit of venom.

Tora felt sad for this boy being treated this badly.

With this, he was trained by Tora.

Tora was surprised how Naruto Progressed this quickly. He learned to walk on water in less than a minute.

Naruto POV

I knew that I could trust this guy. His eyes are full of sorrow and he can blow my 'dad' in one second. That is how strong he is.

I decided to leave my house. I just couldn't stand this place anymore. I think they would not notice for a good five years or so.

Five years later,

Naruto changed his name to Uchiha and was adopted by Itachi.

He graduated in one month with flying colours.

Made to jonin at age 4.

He just joined the ANBU at age 5, the youngest ANBU.

He made it to ANBU captain at age 8.

Now witnessing Tora's death and killing Kaguya, he was furious and made Kaguya be on his side.

Kaguya was smirking at how interesting this was, so she made him her vessel.

Oy my little seedling. Said the juubi.

Yeah, what Reiki. Naruto said, using the juubi's real name. Turns out, he is that bad of a guy to talk to.

Yeah, I think your 'family' would find out about you leaving the house in about three years from now. Juubi said.

Wow, they would find out after 8 whole years. I said with no emotions in my voice.

Flashback no Jutsu five years ago before Naruto met Tora.

"Why can't I train with Narumi, Why her!" Naruto cried as he punched his bed.

"I will do it today." Naruto decided as he marked the place he wanted to self-destruct.

He opened his eyes and used his Mangekyou Sharingan and