The Wrong Chosen One

When the Kyuubi attack happened, Minato sealed the kyuubi 4 tails in Menma and 4 tails in Narumi and 1 tail in Naruto. 

Or so he thought.

It was actually sealed in Naruto 9 tails, Naruto: is the reincarnation of Hagoromo Otsutsuki, and also has the Jyuubi's power.

Naruto would have streaks of white hair which changes to all white and black streaks afterwards and his blue eyes become dull and to black orb eyes.

Naruto 5 years old POV

Sigh, why does mother or father not train me? They would always say that they have something more than me, more stronger, whatever, I'm tired of this. Menma this Narumi that I am so tired of, when I am strong enough, I will prove myself.

'Ohoho, you really have a good heart, a reincarnation of me. No ill will to them but this might change afterwards, ?' said

'Who are you?' I asked

'Hagoromo Otsutsuki, Sage of six Paths. I will train you to become the next sage of six paths.' The now identified Hagoromo Otsutsuki said.

'Yes Sir' I said.

Some time before,

Minato POV

It seems like Jiraiya is going to come soon. I am watching the window as Jiraya jumps into the Hokage office via the window.

"Your children/child who holds the strongest beast would is the children/child of the prophecy." Jiraiya said.

"So it is Narumi and Menma!" I said happily because the children of the prophecy are only born once every 6 or more generations.

"You sure it is not Naruto? He is a genius." Jiraiya said but I ignored him.

Back to present,

Naruto POV

Hagoromo said I should have more friends, I am walking through the alley in konoha but, i found some drunkards who were saying

"You. You are the Kyuubi!" He said as they were beating me up.

"You killed my wife! You will pay!" and things like that, they would take turns to beat me up.

My vision became blurry, the only thing I remember, crow: an ANBU Itachi of the sharingan jumped and caught me and shunshinned me somewhere.

I was in a large sunny field.

'You will be here for a while. So we will start your training. Let's see what chakra control you have.' Hagoromo said.

Out of the ten little children who were running around one red haired one bumped into me.

'Ya know you should be careful. I, the beautiful cute chibi nine tails, Kuruani is healing you right now." She said as she puffed her chest until it looked like she was going to explode.

I laughed. For the first time ever in my life.

"Hello Kuruani." I said. But that little cute girl, The kyuubi? I did not think so. I believed her when she put nine tails out and her ears.

I began my training from the tree walking exercise then the water walking one. I learned Ashura's rasengan and Indra's electric arrow. Then It came to the leaf splitting exercise.

'Sigh' I sighed, even these three hours I could get no results.

'You should learn the shadow clones' Hagoromo said as he gave me a big scroll saying forbidden.

I decided to open it and try this jutsu.

'Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu!' I said as 10000 of me actually came out.