Another Chance + Guide to ppl who never watch Naruto

Hope you enjoy this Oneshot. This is basically a guide to ppl who never watch Naruto

BTW: Minato is not dead and faked his death to run away from Madara and train.

Descriptions to non-naruto fans:

Chakra: This Chakra is a combination of mental and physical energies that ninja draw forth and combine in order to produce ninjutsu and genjutsu.

Ninjutsu: is a type of jutsu using a combination of hand signs to create, for example, fireballs and water dragons.

Genjutsu: is an illusion that tricks people but can be released by saying "Kai!"

Taijutsu: Any human has Taijutsu and is basically a skill for throwing punches.

Kenjutsu: This is the type

Sharingan: This is a type of doujutsu only held by the Uchiha clan. It is a red eye which first activates because of fear or love. This eye becomes stronger as you progress in your powers.

The normal three levels are: One Tomoe Sharingan, Two Tomoe Sharingan, Three Tomoe Sharingan.

One Tomoe Sharingan, Two Tomoe Sharingan, Three Tomoe Sharingan abilities: they can copy the technique that the enemy is using and can predict moves. You can predict more moves by leveling up your Sharingan. It is NOT easy to level up unless you are a prodigy. Mangekyou Sharingan abilities: This is different to anyone's other abilities. They usually have only two additional abilities.

In addition, there are further levels which are:

Mangekyou Sharingan: it first activates when someone really close to you dies,

Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan: When another Mangekyo Sharingan user gives their Sharingan to someone else. Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan abilities: you can use the Mangekyou Sharingan's abilities without your eyes bleeding and blinding you. You also have the ability from the person who gave you their eyes.

Byakugan: This is another type of doujutsu only held by the Hyuga clan. Their eyes can see the chakra points and if they press them, the other person can no longer use other ninjutsus or genjutsus.

Tenseigan: These are when an Otsutsuki's eyes are put into a hyuga person.

Karma: This is a tattoo which can suck up ninjutsus and power up the person's ninjutsus.

Anbu: These work under Danzo and are held more deadly missions than other ninjas. These people are fit and are usually the age of 19-22.

ROOT: These also work under Danzo but more personal assistants help him fight.

Shadow clones: Shadow clones are a forbidden technique and are only used by advanced shinobis. This technique can kill people if not used properly. This creates clones that fight but disappear if they are hit. But doujutsus like the sharingan can actually see the real one.

Genin: (Apprentice) These are the lowest level of ninjas and are only given C and D rank Missions.

Chuunin: (Average) These are average ranked ninjas and are given C and B rank Missions.

Jounin: (Elite) These are Elite Ninjas and are only given the harder missions like A rank.

Higher Jonins like Kakashi are given S rank.

Kage: The highest level of ninja in the leaf village and is the leader of the village.

Tailed Beasts: They are one of the deadliest creatures and possess a large amount of chakra. These include the ichibi, niibi, sanbi, yonbi, gobi, rokubi, nanabi, hachibi, kyuubi and jyuubi.