Kakashi Uchiha and Narui (Naruto) Uchiha - Reborn

Yes, I the Rokudaime Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, or so I was. 

I died. During the fourth shinobi war. Madara killed, everyone. 

"Look! come here little Kakashi! Come here!" My mother, now, Kana Uchiha cooed at me. 

"He won't be able to do that, Kana dear, he is only 2 months old," My father, now an Uchiha, Sakumo Uchiha said. 

This is going to be fun. 

I walked to my mother's hands as she looked at my father and jumped "See, see! He did it! imagine if he awakens the Sharingan!" My mother said. 

I cooed, I cocked my head and activated my Sharingan, it was only one tomoe tho. 

"NANI?" My father turned around as I happily called my mom. 

"Mommy!" I said. This is funny, amusing to watch. 

They brang Fugaku here. "I am telling you Fugaku, he activated the Sharingan!" My father insisted. 

"No way-" Fugaku started and everyone even Mikoto came here, literally everyone in the Uchiha compound, many I do not know came to me. 

I laughed and cooed making my now three tomoe Sharingan alive. 

Everyone just stood there their mouths hung open and their jaws dropped. 

Where is "Obito?" I looked around and crawled, not walking that was just too tiring. 

I happily played with the four-year-old who got up excited and played with me. 

Timeskip:

Kakashi age: 5 

Obito age: 9

They were the same age group in the academy but Kakashi and Obito are in the ANBU together, Obito and Kakashi are both shinobi, and were called 'Uchiha no Tensai' meaning the Uchiha's Genius and also 'Tensei shita Madara' Madara reincarnated.

They didn't view Obito as the black sheep because Kakashi explained everything to Obito, yes this was not an emergency but, they need to save Minato-sensei. Kakashi couldn't bear it, he was still traumatized by what happened to Naruto. 

Naruto was dead. They are the only ones that could save the world. 

This is the first time they were meeting Minato-sensei. 

"It's ok, we will save Naruto, it's ok, it's ok Kakashi," I tried to calm down Kakashi. 

Kakashi had stormed out, he couldn't take meeting Minato. "N-naruto." Kakashi sobbed. 

Madara killed Naruto. Kakashi is now traumatized because of this. 

"It's fine, just give him some time Minato-sensei," I told Minato-sensei. 

Minato POV

I did not know, why is Obito this formal, I was told he was the dead-last, it was just an act. Those two, the prodigies of the Uchiha Clan. 

Obito Uchiha, though only a cousin of Kakashi, both get well together. Chakra, over jounin level at such a young age, does not rely on the Sharingan like most of the Uchiha clan. He has already obtained the Sharingan, fully mastered it more than Fugaku-san. A prodigy, once in five generations prodigy, only gets the plain barely pass to get through the day. Has an IQ of an average Nara {180 IQ} Was only found out that his actual identity 'Karasu' his ANBU name when the Third Hokage told him to. take off his mask. 'Karasu' is known to be in every bingo book an A rank shinobi named 'Chi no me no Karasu' Bloody-eyed Crow or 'Karasu no Kami' The god of crows of his use of crows as his summon, 'Sharingan no Karasu' The crow with Sharingan.