chapter 7

"Huh?"

The stranger took that moment of confusion to grab Izuku's hand, the knife skittering across the floor and to the sink.

Purple hair fell messily over his face as he tried to catch his breathe.

"H-holy shit! I could have died!" He semi-yelled out, and soon enough Shouta and Hizashi came running from their rooms down the hall.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Shouta's scarf grabbed the stranger and yanked him off the white haired boy.

"Sensei! Thank fuck you're okay! This guy was in your house and tried to stab me!"

"First, watch your language, second, technically you broke into my apartment, and third, that's my son!"

'Huh!?"

---

"I'm sorry little listener. We forgot to tell about each other, hehe." Hizashi chuckled nervously, considering Shouta had given the responsibility to him.

Clearly he ignored it.

"Apologies for acting as I did. I will take any punishment you see fit." Izuku bowed to the best of his abilities while sitting, before calmly placing his hands in his lap, as if waiting.

A sad look crossed each of the adults faces.

"Izuku, we're not doing that here, okay? You don't need to be punished for wanting to help defend us, understood?" Shouta sharply said, his hands on Izuku's shoulders.

Izuku nodded, pushing his hair from his face.

"Hey Izuku, why don't you come with me so we can do something about your hair!" The blonde excitedly said, standing up quickly after the look his husband gave him.

Izuku gingerly nodded, and began to follow him.

Hitoshi audibly sighed as the tension in the room eased up slightly.

Only to once more suck in a harsh breathe when Shouta gave him an intense glare.

"Alright brat, it's not my business to share to much, but he's going to be living here so you need to know the basics. The kid was hospitalized for. . .reasons. He came from an abusive family, so no sudden movements until he's comfortable.

"He's got damaged ears so he uses hearing aids, and is blind in one eye. You're probably gonna end up being friends with him, so if you guys hang out at some time within the next three months, contact me first about snacks to grab.

"He's on a strict diet to help him gain some of the proper weight he needs and can't have too much of certain foods." Shouta finished his rather long explanation, and Hitoshi nodded only a few moments later.

"Ooh, Shouta! Look how fabulous I made our little Snowdrop look!" Hizashi's voice rang down the hall as he heard rapidly approaching footsteps.

Shouta audibly sighed, awaiting to see the potential disaster of Hizashi's hair skills, but was pleasantly surprised with the result.

Izuku's hair was gently tied back in a low ponytail, and the strands that we're still in his face were held by a purple headband.

"Snowdrop. . ?" Said white haired boy asked timidly.

"Well yeah! You're hair's such a pretty white, it looks like snowdrops! I hope you don't mind the nickname, if you do, I can always come up with a new one." The one nervously chuckled.

"No, I love it."

---

Hitoshi sat in Izuku's room.

He was caught off guard with how much purple there was surrounding everything. He himself felt like he would disappear with how well he blended in.

". . . I'm sorry you have to see my ugly scars now." Izuku unexpectedly said, his face turned away so he purples haired boy didn't have to see his right side.

"Hey, it's fine. Don't be ashamed of your scars. They show that you made it through whatever happened, no matter how big or small." He said calmly, slowly placing a hand on the boys shoulder.

Izuku looked over with an almost invisible smile upon his face.

"Did you mean it before?"

"Mean what?"

"You said I was beautiful."

Hitoshi sucked in a breathe and his face turned a hue of red that would make a tomato proud.

He'd been so caught of guard as is when a mysterious figure tackled him, but he didn't expect it to be a pretty boy with pretty eyes and a pretty face and pretty-

"Of course I meant it! Have you seen yourself?!"

"I have. I thought I was-"

The purple haired boy cut him off.

"Don't even think of saying you're ugly. You are single handedly one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

"Ha, thank you. You are, ah, what's the word. . .gorgeous." Izuku let a find smile grace his lips when Hitoshi went back to being a purple leafed tomato.

"I can't tell who's flirting with who at this point." Hitoshi thought.

A grim thought then crossed his mind.

"What if he's not even flirting? . . .

"Who am I kidding he's definitely not."

---

When Hizashi very excitedly ran into the apartment, squealing and jumping up and down, The two insomniacs were not amused.

That was until Hizashi told Izuku to open it.

When he's realized what it was, his interest was no longer in the tv, but upon the polyester smooth between his fingers.

Izuku didn't even know how to thank his dad's.

"Well, what are you waiting for Snowdrop? Let's go out them in your room!" Hizashi grabbed a few thumbtacks from a junk drawer, and rushed off, with the others close behind.

As they finished, Izuku took steps back, slightly admiring the flag that hung on his wall.

Blue, pink, yellow. Panromantic.

"Look at you go Snowdrop! Already so proud of yourself!"

---

It was late.

So late, that even Shouta had gone to sleep.

But not Izuku.

He'd delved down into the rabbit whole of past prosthetics.

He'd read about how in the pre-quirk era, prosthetics never had joints for transfemoral amputees like him, and how very few had arm prosthetics that allowed them to move their fingers without trouble.

He'd studied his own prosthetic.

He'd looked at how his athletic leg, and his everyday one both had bendable joints, as though you'd never have even lost your leg.

His athletics one seemed the same as in the pre-quirk era, with a design specified running.

"Hmm, perhaps I should read about this more. . ."

Three hours later.

---

😀🥦👋

😀🔥❄️👋

😀💥🐶👋

🤮🍇🤛

Just bullshitted my way through that last part, don't mind me 😗