A New Life

Everything Ripper had thought he knew had gone to waste. He had been somebody who wanted to be free and live a life. He had been a monster. He had been killed on a Ceratopsian skull. He had arose some time later and tried to start a life he had wanted to live. He had been hunted relentlessly by InGen. He had come across the one who killed him and became friends with her. He had found another friend who eventually died.

What did all of this result in? This..

Tears rolled down both sides of Ripper's face, making it shiny under the light. He stared down at his one and only beloved friend who now laid on the ground motionless.

"Why did this happen to me?" Ripper asked himself. "Why did I of all people have to endure so much pain! All that's even happened to me is torture! Being the prey of hunters! Making friends with Sidefin only for it to get destroyed! Now this!" He somberly cried out.

Tears formed small puddles under Ripper's body.

"I wish I could just die.." Ripper croaked to himself.

Ripper lifted up a talon and sheathed its claws, they were long and sharp. His arm shook under the wave of emotion that flooded through him. Ripper was about to plunge the claws into his chest but couldn't.

He dropped his talon to the ground and kept crying. He didn't have enough will power to kill himself.

Owen didn't know what to think. All that his mind could process was that Blue had supposedly died, and the Indoraptor was laying on the ground beside her crying. He had known the Indoraptor to be a killer, but he never thought that it could form a bond with his beloved raptor and be affected by her death. Owen himself was crying, his eyes were red and tears streamed down his face.

"Hey, Indoraptor, did you have a bond with Blue?" Owen asked with confusion.

Ripper in response just turned his head towards Owen and gave him a slight nod.

Owen reeled back in surprise, he was stunned. He didn't know if he could trust Ripper, he'd need Blue to answer it for him.

Ripper stood up, trembling with emotion. He peeled his eyes off of Blue and started to walk away, he only made a couple of steps before stopping. He breathed heavily trying to contain himself. He could not stop thinking about Blue.

"Blue. Blue!" He said quickly as dread filled his voice.

"No, please don't be dead; no, no, no," He said with a trembling voice.

Blue still didn't move.

Tears formed in his eyes.

"I loved you," He choked out as he felt the tears stream down his face.

More tears formed in his eyes, he couldn't contain himself much longer.

It's all your fault Ripper.

Ripper believed his mind, he was the reason Blue had died. If only he had been strong enough to fight the Alpha Raptor..

Then his mind drifted back to a time when Blue comforted him over Sidefin's death.

"It's all my fault, Sidefin's death was all my fault," He said.

"No, no, no, it's not your fault," Blue quickly replied.

"How could it not have been, everywhere I go I bring death!" He said back loudly.

"Ripper, listen t-" Blue started.

"Maybe it would have been better if I stayed impaled on that skull," He said sadly.

Blue was surprised by what Ripper had just said, they stood there for a moment there in silence. Blue then let out a sigh and walked up towards him.