Comfort

Biosyn.

"How did you do it?"

"It was simple actually."

"Tell me."

"We gave you a CPAP mask and got your cardiovascular system going, but the real trick was the defibrillator, we modified it to give a more powerful shock."

"That's it?"

"Yup, I know it just sounds like a Cardioversion but that concept alone can lead to many possibilities."

"Such as bringing the dead back to life." Like the Indoraptor.

"Of course it won't always work, there are still requirements when it comes to this procedure."

"What's your name?"

"Dodgson. Lewis Dodgson." He replied, now holding a hand out.

Henry Wu firmly took his hand and shook it. "I'm sure you already know my name. I appreciate you bringing me back to life, but why?"

Dodgson smiled. "I'm not sure I want to share with you all the reasons but I will tell you this. I need you for something."

"What would that be?"

"I need you to get this company back onto its feet."

"Which company is this?"

"We are Biosyn Genetics."

"I'm not sure I want to help InGen's rival company."

"Are you sure you still want to work for InGen?"

"I basically am in charge of InGen, that is my company."

"Then let's make a deal. How about you stay around until you can get us back on our feet, then you can go back to InGen. Oh, I also have something to show you."

The two men walked into a new room that had white paint finish on the walls, a desk with vials and other equipment, and in the middle of the room it had the corpse of a hybrid on a table.

"So, deal?"

Henry Wu stared at the hybrid, it brought back memories; bad ones.

Wu then snapped back into reality. "It's a deal only if I stay around as long as needed."

Dodgson nodded in agreement. "Deal."

The two shook hands and when they stopped, Wu felt nauseous.

"Dr. Wu, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just need rest."

"Here, let me take you to your sleeping quarters."

Wu nodded and followed Dodgson out of the room.

The Cabin.

Ripper tried to take it all in. The pack, the Indominus, the breakout, all the death.

I'm not the only one with a difficult past, Ripper thought.

Ripper hated seeing Blue in this shape, her amber eyes were shiny and tears streamed down her face.

"It's all my fault." Blue choked out. "I should've listened to Delta, she was right."

Ripper was silent, all he could do was lightly stroke Blue with his talon.

"It wasn't your fault, it was Indy's, she manipulated you."

"If I hadn't listened to her, my sisters would still be alive."