Truth

-angst
-rape(not detailed)
-swearing

•°•

Killua was acting different.

Not in a good way, but in a pretty bad way. He wasn't talking to Gon as much. Or at all. The albino was always in the bad of the classroom, spacing out.

Usually, the duo would've been causing trouble around the school, but Killua just shrugged every time Gon asked. Even the teachers noticed.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?"

One of Gons friends, Kurapika, asked him one day after school. Leorio looked at Gon, indicating that he was curious too.

"No idea. He hasn't been talking to me. Every time I say 'hi' or 'hey' he nods and sits down. Away from me. Well, away from everyone I guess."

Kurapika nodded, feeling horrible for both the raven and the pale boy.

"Maybe you could ask?"

Leorio suggested.

"I usually see him go into the creepy library that no one uses unless for a project. Maybe you could go ask him after school tomorrow?"

Gon nodded, then chuckled.

"Good idea. But that's the first smartest thing you've ever said!"

The raven said, trying to bring up the mood. Kurapika let out a laugh, nodding in agreement.

"Hey!! Not true! I'm always smart!"

"Sure you are!"

They all laughed the way home, trying to hide the fact they were dead worried for Killua.

•°•

Leorio was right. After school, Gon had waited for Killua and sure enough, he went into the library. Gon went in a few minutes after Killua had, opening the door and looking around.

"Killua?"

His voice echoed in the empty library. He spotted Killua and jogged towards him.

"Killua! I found you! Sorry for interrupt you."

Gon chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. Killua hummed in acknowledge, obviously not wanting to talk.

They were silent for a while, before Gon broke the silence.

"Are you okay?"

Killua tensed at the question, before answering.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Since Gon was standing in front of him, while Killua was sitting, he had to look down on Killua.

"Really? You don't seem like it."

Killua scoffed.

"I'm fine. Why do you care?! It isn't any or your business!"

"It is my business! My best friend isn't talking to me at all so it is my business! Tell me the truth!"

Killua stiffened. He looked like he was fighting back the urge to cry.

"Thank you Gon. But I'm fine. Really.."

Gon was angry now. He hated liars.

"Killua."

The said man(do I use that word on them??) had a shiver run down his spine. He didn't make  any eye contact with the man that was towering him.

"Am I not your friend? I want to know the truth. You haven't been acting yourself lately."

Killua let out a soft 'mhm'