When You're High

-modern au
-dickhead gon
-swearing
-college

Inspired by: Sup-Love
Thank you! <3

•°•

Killua sighed in annoyance, sitting on the white couch with the TV on in the background. He was alone right now. As usual. He had a friend named Gon and he had went to a party at a guy named Leorios dorm.

Killua could hear the music from his dorm, which isn't a good thing cause their rooms are on different floors. 2 floors apart to be exact. Killua was luckily enough to get into the most famous college but he was unlucky enough to have to room with Gon, the party animal.

Everytime he came back, which is a rare occasion, he would reek of alcohol and whatever they hell they were doing in there. Sometimes, he would see white stuff on Gon. He didn't go near Gon whenever that happened. Everytime before he came back, he would ask Killua to pick him up. Though Killua would pick him up all the time, he knew Gon was taking advantage of that. Killua was stilling denying that he was inlove with Gon, though he knew it.

And sometimes, the party wasn't even on campus. It was usually a club far away from campus. So Killua was lucky that the party was in the dorms.

The next day, Gon would act like he had no idea what happened the other night. That's what got on Killuas nerve the most. He would have that stupid fucking smirk on his face that pissed Killua off.

Gon had just left to go to the party, saying bye to Killua and him not acknowledging it. Once Gon was gone, Killua groaned of annoyance. He put his ear buds in and turned his music to the highest.

•°•

Killua was alseep, or trying his best to sleep with the loud music in the background. The party had been going on for 4 hours. Killua decided to take his earbuds out since keeping them on for too long wasn't good. That's when his phone rang.

The caller tag read 'party animal' Killua answered, feeling annoyed again.

"Killua!~"

"What."

"Could you come get me and my girlfriend up..?~ Pretty please?"

"No."

"Awww but Killuaaa~ my girlfriend wants to have fun back at the dormm~"

"Gon."

"Yesss..?~"

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"

"High?"

"Why'd you only ever call me when you're high?!"

"Killua-"

"Am I that useless to you?! Am I only you and your friends taxi?!"

"Killua listen-"

"Whatever. Stay there. ONLY you."

"..."

"Okay.."

•°•

Killua was back in his dorm with Gon staring at him.

"What."

"Killua I'm sorry-"

"I don't care."

"Killua.."

The said man got up and left for there shared room with two bunk beds. Gon got up after awhile and went towards the room.

Killua was there on his phone, ignoring Gons presence. Gon went towards Killua and did the unexpected. He kissed Killua on his lips and got on top of Killua. The albino stared in shock.

"Gon-"

"I'm sorry.. I won't do that ever again.."

"..."

"D-Dont you have a girlfriend..?"

"Well yes but no."

"Huh?"

"I.. I only said that so I could convince myself I didn't like you. But you make it so goddamn hard.."

Killua stared at Gon, then softly smiled and kissed him.

"Don't ever do that you fucking brussel sprout."

"Haha I won't. And don't call me that."

"What? A brussel sprout? What about a tree? We also have broccoli. Uh and cabbage.-"

"That's enough! Don't call me that snowflake."

"S-SNOWFLAKE?????"

"Yes."

"NO."

"Ye-"

Killua smacked Gon softly but not too softly across his face, scowling.

"No."

Killua giggled.

"I love you cabbage."

"I love you too cum."

"Wha-"

______________________

hello my fellow readers

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I didn't know how to continue it from there

hope you enjoyed!

remember to drink water!!!

I love you all!!!

<3

-your dear author