late nights

-fluff
-young love😩

(wish i could do this if i ever had a lover)

•°•

killua was hovering over a contact name, and the only one, deciding whether or not to text him. the name read ugly ass greenhead. he wanted to get out of the house after his parents had a fight.

it was always like this. whenever his mom and dad got into a fight, they wouldnt hesitate to hurt the kids. especially killua. he would tell alluka to go to her friends house and stay there. illumi was already married and lived with his creepy ass husband. milluki was the most famous tech company so he lived on his own too. so it was only killua most of the time.

he finally mustered up the courage to text him. Gon was his name. he was older than killua. he was 17 and killua was 12. yes, hes friends with a middle schooler.

ugly ass greenhead

kilboy😤
gon?
read 11:47pm

the message didnt hesitate to go from sent to read. maybe its just a coincidence? killua thought.

ugly ass greenhead
hey kil! whats up? why arent you sleeping? its past 11 you should be sleeping shouldnt you?
read 11:48pm

kilboy😤
uh haha yeah..
could you come pick me up?
read 11:48pm

ugly ass greenhead
again? of course
ill be there in 5 minutes
stay safe
read 11:49pm

real life

killua sighed to himself. was he being a burden to his only friend? he sighed again as he got ready. he was putting his stuff in his bag, a hoodie, his charger, his airpods, and a blanket. he put his phone in his pocket until he heard a ding.

ugly ass greenhead

ugly ass greenhead
yo! im here
our usual spot
read 11:52pm

kilboy😤
okay
read 11:52pm

real life

he jumped out of his window quietly and made his way towards the white car. he smiled wide when he saw the ugly hair in the drivers seat.

"hey. you okay?" gon asked. killua could hear the worry in his words. he nodded, getting into the car and fastening his seatbelt.

gon smiled, softly grabbed killuas face, and gave him a peck in his forehead.

"im glad."

killua covered his face to prevent gon from seeing how red he was. gon just chuckled.

"the usual?"

"yeah.."

"alright."

gon smiled as he ruffled killuas hair.

•°•

"why are we here."

they were at a beach currently, which killua didnt mind but he wanted to stay in the car.

"isnt it beautiful?"

killua stared into the ocean for awhile, before nodding.

"it is quite beautiful."

gon smiled. he leaned down on the thick stone rail thingy, enjoying the few that was a mix of ocean and sky. it was a starry night tonight with a full moon. the way the sky reflected onto the ocean was like it was another dimension. almost like you could touch it and youd be somewhere else. somewhere with no problems, but somewhere with happiness.

"thank you gon."

killua said after a few minutes, prompting himself just like gon but with his cheek in the palm of his hand.

"im sorry if im a burden to you."

"youre not. in fact, i enjoy these. i get to spend more time with you. it makes me feel happy that im the one you put your trust into. a bit selfish huh?"

"not at all.."

the raven smiled softly, bringing killia into a hug. he grabbed killuas hand gently and kissed the palm of it. the albino was shocked but let him do what he wanted.

"im sorry."

"why?"

"for loving you."

"what..?"

"i know.. im 17 and youre.. 12.. i.. i really love you.. i want to be in a relationship with you.. but.. but i cant.. it wont be good for me or you.. itll be seen as me being a.. you know what.. and i dont want to wait until youre 20 and im 25.. i.. i want us to be together.. now.. but.."

before gon could finish, killua grabbed his face and kissed him. it was a sweet kiss, one filled with passion.

"i love you.. so much, gon. i was afraid to tell you since you were so much older than me. but.. im glad.. i dont know about our age gap.. but.. i really love you too.."

gon didn't say anything, except he just hugged killua extremely tightly. the blue eyed boy didnt mind. they stayed like that for a while, just enjoying eachothers company.

"maybe.. maybe we can be together. secretly? but we gotta wait until youre 18 if we want to announce our relationship."

gon said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"yeah.. id like that.."

the raven looked at killua and gave him a small peck on the lips.

"and no dirty dirty unt youre old enough. got it? only kisses and cuddles."

killua rolled his eyes.

"yeah yeah whatever."

gon chuckled, placing his forehead on killuas.

"i love you killua."

gon quietly whispered, only letting killua hear.

"i love you too gon."

they both smiled and stared into eachothers eyes.

"i know killua.. i know.."

____________________

hey shawty

hope ya liked my new story!

ive been quite busy

if ypu didnt see my post, ive been practicing my song for my solo and i just finished my solo!

i got second place cause my sing was hard for me. the first place person had an easy song.

oh well it isnt bad

remember to drink water!!!

i love you all!!!

<3

-your dear author