Blind Love

-angst
-fluff
-modern au

•°•

Killua listened to the sound of the wind as he sat under a tree. He was alone, like usual, softly humming to himself. On occasions, he heard kids playing and laughing, and sometimes, they would go up to him and ask him to play with them.

He would rub his neck and apologized, saying that he couldn't and he had to study. The kids were always kind and understanding.

"Oh that's okay mister! Come play with us if you want! We'll be here for a while!"

And when they would leave, they'd say,

"Oh no! Sorry mister! We have to go! We can play another time! Bye bye mister!"

Sometimes the kids would compliment him on his 'beauty' that he couldn't see.

"Killuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

Oh there's the idiot. Killua turned to where the sound came from and smiled.

The said voice sat down next to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey Gon."

"I missed you Killuaaaaaaaaaa.."

Killua chuckled.

"It hasn't even been a week. Only 2 days, Gon."

"But stilllll! Didn't you miss me???"

Killua turned back to the kids, smiling a bit less now.

"Of course I did. I miss you every second of the day."

The raven smiled widely. He kissed Killua softly in the lips.

"I love you Killua!"

"Mhm.. I love you too Gon."

•°•

They were currently headed to a cafe that just opened up when a kid and his sister ran up to them and looked at Killua like he was a goddess.

"Woahhhh.. mister! You look sooo pretty!!"

Gon stared at Killua in pity.

"Thank you. I wish I could see the beauty everyone says I have."

"Huh?? Why can't you?? I can ask my sister to bring a mirror!"

Killua laughed softly.

"I'm blind."

The kid looked at Killua, then the stick that he was holding, and then back at him.

"OHHH is that why you have a stick???? Ohhh I'm sorry mister!"

The kid bowed apologeticly(?)

"Don't worry about it kiddo. Now go on back to your parents. They seem to be waiting."

"Okay bye mister!!"

Gon watched as the kids ran back to the 2 figures standing a bit far from them.

"You okay?"

Killua nodded.

"Let's go."

Gon looked at Killua with a frown before grabbing the pale boys hand and proceeding to the cafe.

•°•

They were currently sat down at a table for two, holding each other's hands.

"I'll read the menu to you. Okay?"

"Okay."

Gon read them for him and even rated out good they looked.

"I'll take what you take. Or we can share."

Gon smiled.

"We'll share."

Killua smiled too.

•°•

Gon was feeding Killua and they were getting looks from strangers. Some were even whispering about them.

"Go-"

"Ignore them. They don't know what they're talking about."

Killua nodded and they continued to eat.

Once they were done, they paid and left.

•°•

The sun was setting and the couple was at the park, enjoying each other's company. It was silent but it was awkward for them.

"Killua."

Gon said, breaking the comfortable silence. Killua hummed in acknowledge.

"You know I love you right?"

Killua nodded, confused.

"Are you scared?"

Killua stayed silent, shocked at why Gon would ask such question.

"What?"

"Are you scared?"

"Of what?"

"Me leaving. Are you scared that I'm going to leave because you're blind? Because you can't see me or yourself?"

Killua turned to look at the ground, or just stare into space for him I guess.

"I am.."

Killua mumbled.

"I'm so scared, Gon. I'm scared that you'll leave me once you get tired of me. Just like everyone else. I'm scared for that day. I love you, I really do. I can't lie, but I'm.. scared Gon.. but.. but I can trust you right? I can trust you won't leave.. right..?"

Killua was looking at Gon, tears starting to form.

Gon hugged the pale boy tight, whispering sweet words to him.

"You can trust me, baby. I won't ever leave you. You're the sweetest person to live. You're special in my heart Killua. I love you so much. I would never forgive myself if I hurt you. I'm sorry but I'm not leaving. I love you snowflake."

Killua was now trying to suppress(? I think that's the word) his sobs.

They were glad no one was around.

"You'll never see that you're beautiful but.. I.. I can let you see.. I mean.. we can both be blind in one eye.. right..?"

Killua was shocked at what the raven was saying. He didn't want Gon to do that. But he did want to see Gon. How he looked.

Gon always described both of their features to Killua, letting Killuas imagination do the work.

"Once we get enough money.. I promise to you.. you will be able to see the world. We'll see the world the same.. okay? I promise.."

"..."

"Okay.."

"I love you snowflake."

"I love you too baby."

________________

Hiii fellaassssss

This was a bit rushed so it's not that good

I'll probably do another one since I don't like this one

I might even delete it but I'm not sure

I hate it but haha hope you enjoy

I love you!!

Remember to drink water!!!

<3

-your dear author