𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 !

𝐎 𝐂 𝐄 𝐀 𝐍   𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒   !

𝚂 𝙸 𝙳 𝙴   𝙾 𝙽 𝙴   !

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬 ! )

⟶⬩⬥⬩⟵

          𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 him. And not in the joking way where she pretends to try and strangle him. She was actually going to commit a crime and kill him. And she had her reasons.

Reason one: he was cute

Reason two: he had somehow made her fall for him in only two days

Reason three: he had scared the Hades out of her

Reason four: he was cute

Wait. . . did she already point that one out? Doesn't matter. Her reasons were pretty good in her mind, so she started working on how she would go about killing him without Piper or Leo finding out that it was her who killed him. She had never killed someone before, but she had also never felt this way about someone before, so she was experiencing a whole batch of new emotions.

Maybe she was overreacting. Jason had only been knocked out for a number of hours and had almost been eaten by a trio of hungry Cyclopes. Nothing worth killing the poor guy over. But the fact that he was acting like nothing bad had happened to him was what really got under Malia's skin.

"Hey, you okay?" Jason's voice ripped her from her thoughts. She turned and met his electric gaze, her lips instantly turning upwards in a smile. "Whatcha thinkin' about?"

Malia hummed with a shrug, "Nothing bad. Why?"

"No reason," Jason said, smiling. "You just looked a little murderous for a moment. You were looking at the fire like it had done something to you."

Malia laughed, leaning her head on Jason's shoulder. Her heart skipped a beat as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him. "That's my thinking face, Hercules. Nothing to worry about."

Yet.

⟶⬩⬥⬩⟵

𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 𝐒   𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄   !

⟶⬩⬥⬩⟵

Here is a snippet of the first half of this story. Malia and Jason's relationship is one that I am very excited to write. Especially since Malia's personality will blend so well with Jason's. They'll balance each other out and all that good stuff.

Please comment and vote!

Love you all!

~ a.h.