𝐢. welcome to camp half-blood !

𝐎 𝐂 𝐄 𝐀 𝐍   𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙾 𝙽 𝙴   !

( 𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭 𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔣-𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 ! )

⟶⬩⬥⬩⟵

          𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 sure she has never jumped off of a moving chariot so quickly in her entire life. And that's saying something, since she has done a lot in her time as a demigod at Camp Half-Blood, including battling a Minotaur, fighting Polyphemus, holding up the sky, traveling through a deadly maze, and battling Kronos himself. But the one thing she was sure she has had yet to do was jump off of a flying chariot while it was in motion.

The daughter of Poseidon landed nimbly on the breaking skywalk and scanned her surroundings, quickly spotting a group of three battered and confused teenagers standing by the doors to the museum. Immediately, she ran over to where they stood, Annabeth following after her with her dagger drawn, the Celestial bronze glinting in the winter sunlight. Unlike Annabeth, Malia didn't reach for her weapon, deciding she would get more information out of them by asking instead of threatening.

When they reached the group, Malia took in each teen. There were three, two guys and one girl. They all looked to be around her age, maybe a few months older, and heavily confused. Also, they were soaking wet and covered in monster dust.

What the Hades had happened here? Malia thought, studying each kid with inquisitive eyes.

The first teen was a Hispanic boy with elfish features, dark curls, and mischief-coated eyes. His hair was glittering with monster dust and his fingers were bleeding as they fiddled with random objects like pipe cleaners and paper clips. He was taller than her—which wasn't a hard task to accomplish since she was just reaching five feet and five inches—and very lean, and for a second, Malia believed he could be a child of Hermes. But something about him told her that wasn't the case.

The next teen to catch her attention was the girl. She was tall and fit with a tan complexion and eyes that changed color every time she blinked, going from green to blue to brown and back again. Her dark hair was choppy, like she had attacked it with scissors, and there were small braids littering the brown strands. She was incredibly beautiful, but she dressed and acted like she was trying to downplay her beauty. Definitely a daughter of Aphrodite, or possibly Hecate.

Finally, she spotted possibly the most handsome person she had ever had the opportunity to lay her eyes on. He was tall with sharp and regal features, but he looked like he could be a big softy with the right person. His eyes were an electric shade of blue and his hair was the color of liquid sunshine, the strands messily styled with some plastered to his forehead from the rain. He was built and lean, reminding her a bit of her lost brother, and if she looked close enough, she could see a small scar right above his lip.