𝐯𝐢. a trip to the aquarium !

𝐎 𝐂 𝐄 𝐀 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚂 𝙸 𝚇   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙸 𝚇 !

( 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔭 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔲𝔪 ! )

⟶⬩⬥⬩⟵

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 in for a surprise. After getting dressed and making herself presentable, she'd joined Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Leo in the Mess Hall for a much-needed breakfast. However, part way into their meal, Frank came running into the room with a red face and quickly explained that he'd just found Percy and Annabeth sleeping on the floor of the stables . . . all alone . . . all night. As soon as he said that, Malia heard Coach Hedge yelling and the sound of footsteps heading toward the Mess Hall. She didn't know whether to laugh at the expressions on her brother and Annabeth's faces once they entered the room or to be weirded out.

When Percy and Annabeth finally got into the mess hall, they were met with an assortment of reactions. Jason and Piper were holding back laughs. Leo couldn't stop grinning and muttering, "Classic, Classic." Hazel was the only one who seemed scandalized, probably because she was from the 1940s. She kept fanning her face and wouldn't look at Percy at all. Malia just rolled her eyes, already used to this sort of thing.

Naturally, Coach Hedge wen ballistic; but it seemed like Percy and Annabeth couldn't seem to take him seriously. She noticed her brother's lips quirk up when the coach got in his face.

"Never in my life!" Coach bellowed, waving his bat and knocking over a plate of apples. "Against the rules! Irresponsible!"

"Coach," Annabeth said, "it was an accident. We were talking, and we fell asleep."

Malia rolled her eyes. "Probably kissed a bit, too, right?"

Percy shot her a look while the others laughed under their breaths.

"Besides," Percy said, "you're starting to sound like Terminus."

Hedge narrowed his eyes. "Is that an insult, Jackson? 'Cause I'll—I'll terminus you, buddy!"

"Please do," Malia said, shooting Hedge a look. "I could use a break."

"Shut up, Lia," Percy said, though he seemed to be struggling to keep a laugh back. He turned to Coach. "It won't happen again, Coach. I promise. Now, don't we have other things to discuss?"

Hedge fumed. "Fine! But I'm watching you, Jackson. And you, Annabeth Chase, I thought you had more sense—"

Jason cleared his throat. "So grab some food, everybody. Let's get started."