Chapter 3 : Bon Apettite

Ron sensed something was off.

Of course for an expert assassin like him, it would be impossible if he didn't realize that his puppy young master was hiding something from him.

Every morning when he come to wake him up, he can smell scent of sweets. Sometimes he also find cookie crumbs on Cale's pajamas.

'Is he sneak and stole food from kitchen? Did Beacrox know about this? I should've ask him later.'

At first, Ron just let it slide as long Cale eat his breakfast. But if he think about it, eating sweets in the morning is not healthy. Ron wished Cale would stop by coming in earlier and giving him some extra sour lemon tea, although that didn't seem to work. Cale might get cavity if this continues.

Like usual, Ron comes to Cale's room to wake him up with a cup of lemon tea in his hand. He knock three times, then enter the room.

"Excuse me, Young Master-nim."

Ron's brow furrowed when he didn't found owner of the room on his bed. Usually at this hour Cale would have arrived at his room, pretending to be asleep or maybe really oversleep.

'Where is he?'

That old man decided to look around the manor, asking servants on his way if any chances they see the young master.

"Ah, I saw Young Master Cale was on his way to Beacrox's personal kitchen."

Said one of the maid, smiling brightly.

"He always wake up early and come there when I cleaning the hall. Ah, he actually told me to keep this a secret. But if it's you, I think Young master-nim wouldn't mind."

If Cale heard that, he might already be crying blood because she told the person who was the reason he was keeping it a secret.

"Hoho, is that so? Thank you for the information."

Ron smiled benignly, then excuse himself. He now know where to go.

To be honest, he a little surprised.

There's no way Beacrox didn't know that Cale go to his kitchen, because his son always wake up early every morning to prepare breakfast or sweets for many things as the Countess' request.

If that the case, then Beacrox involvel in this matter.

It seems he would have a long nice convertation with his son and the young master.

As he was about to reach Beacrox's personal kitchen, Ron could hear screams from afar. He recognized this voice, it was Cale's voice.

Concerned, he rushed to the kitchen. When Ron reached the doorway, he could see the figures of Cale and Beacrox on the floor. Their entire bodies were white from being covered by flour.

"S-Sorry Hyung! I accidentally slipped."

"Sigh, I told you to not run and carry it carefully, Young Master-nim."

"Pffft, Beacrox-hyung, your face is all white!"

"Have you seen yourself, Young Master-nim?"