Chapter 5 : A Hidden Genius?!

Maria Roulette.

She was an excelent lady, graduated from the academy at such a young age. She used to be hired by the royalty to teach the princes and princesses personally. After that, she got a lot of offer to teach other nobles' children. Henituse was one of them.

But no one would imagine that the to be called genius right now was baffled because of a mere essay.

She rubbed her eyes, then read the essay all over again. She already read it three times but she still feel amazed.

Maria stare the ten years old kid in front of her.

"Young Master Basen, did you really write this?"

Basen fidgetting his finger, afraid if the essay was bad and he don't want his hyung get scolded.

"Young Master-nim, please answer me."

"U-Um, is it that bad?"

"Bad? Of course not! This was an amazing essay that myself can't even imagine it. I really want to know how your point of view about dead mana."

"Actually, it's not me."

Basen quickly confessed after hearing Maria's positive comment.

"Ah ... is that so?"

Maria was dissapointed, but it can't be helped. After all, what did she expect? There was no way children his age could write an essay like this--

"Hyung-nim helped me."

"Hm?"

"Ah, no, actually Hyung-nim did all of it. I just write down what he told me."

Now she didn't see that coming.

That sole statement even shocked her more.

Maria tried to control her facial expression, smiled at the ten years old.

"Did you meant Young Master Cale did this essay?"

"Yes! I knew it, Hyung-nim was actually a genius, right?"

Basen proudly say that out loud.

His teacher silently nod her head.

"This essay was amazing indeed. I'd like to meet and talk with the eldest young master-nim."

"Sure! I'll let Hyung-nim know!!"

"Now then, shall we start our lesson?"

During teaching, Maria couldn't focus at all. She was really curious, how could the first born who had abandoned his class can write an essay like this? The last time Maria taught Cale was when he was ten years old, and even then during her experience teaching Cale, he had always slept in her class and never paid any attention.

It was such a surprise when Basen told her that his hyung was the one who wrote it.

Had she been misjudging Cale all along? She thought Cale abandoned his class because of his identity as trash. But, what if it turns out that he stopped attending class because he had already mastered all the material?

Now Maria curiousity increase more and more when she thinking about the young Master.

***

Cale feel chill run on his spine, shivering for no reason. He frowned. It's summer, and the temperature was hot. Is he going to get some cold or something?

"Orabuni? What's wlong?"

The redhead shake his head, smiling to his younger sister.

"No, it's nothing. Ah, where were we again?"