Chapter 7 : Shit, it's him?!

"Ugh."

Cale groaned softly.

The red-haired boy felt his head dizzy. He was about to touch his head, but instead he found that his hands were currently tied tightly by ropes. He frowned, began to recall what kind of shit he currently on.

'Ah, right. I was kidnapped.'

Maybe Cale was the only one in this world who seemed calm when he found out that he was just been kidnapped, saying like it was another Tuesday.

Well, but not too long, just as he looked out the wooden window. The sky outside was dark. He don't know how long he's been trapped here. Right now Cale was trapped in an old warehouse room with one window and one wooden door. The furniture around it is old, in fact a lot of it has become junk.

'Fuck, it's already dark?!'

Cale was sure right now the Henituse Household already went into chaos, for the firstborn to be missing.

Being kidnapped wasn't part of his plan.

Yeah, this is unexpected. This is just an unexpected variable.

Cale wasn't scared because he was kidnapped.

But thinking about his family who freak the shit out, the vicious face of a certain old man while playing with his dagger, not to mention, his son is also scary—

Cale was more scared because all of those vicious peoples.

Yep. He made up his mind. Let's get out of here quietly and head back to the mansion and saying he was lost in the street. Maybe Ron and Beacrox won't believe him though, but that's the best thing he can come up with right now.

First, he should find a way to untie this annoying rope.

— Oh, you're awake!

'Argh, not again!'

Cale felt like he had a headache when he heard voice of an old man inside his head.

"Old man, shut up. Don't disturb me, I'm kinda busy here."

Cale didn't have any time to hear his nonsense about ancient time and whatnot right now.

He tried to free his hands from the ropes, but cursed whoever tied him, the ropes around his hands were so tight that it left red bruises on Cale's wrists.

— Kiddo, what are you doing?

Cale staring at the ceiling—no, he wants to stare at the old man but since he doesn't had any form, Cale just subconsciously raised his head—making a face as if the old man asked dumbest question in the world.

"Are you blind? I'm trying to free my hands from this fucking rope."

— Aigoo, does kids nowadays swear around like this? Times indeed have changed.

"If you're not helping, please just shut up."

— Cale.

"What now?"

— You bought my dagger earlier.

"I did, that's the reason why I can hear annoying voice of an old man inside my head right now."

— My dagger contain an ancient power.

"Can you stop beating around the bush? Don't ask such an obvious questions."

Cale can heard the old man let out a long sigh.

— Why don't you just use the ancient power to untie the rope?

"Ah."

Cale gasped.

— I told you, you can use my power even when you didn't touch the dagger. Just concentrate and the dagger will follow your will.