Chapter 4 : Apple Candy

Cale was having fun reading an adventure novel that he find in the mansion library this morning. He took some books and read them in his room. Everything is fun and peaceful until he heard someone knocking the door.

The figure of an old man with brown hair entered the room. In his brown hair there are some parts that are already turned white, and fine lines can be seen on his face. Actually Ron wasn't that old--yet--but still in Cale's eyes he was a vicious old man.

"Young Master-nim, it's time. The Countess is waiting for you."

"Already?"

Cale let out a soft groan, snuzzling his face into pillow. He put the book he was reading on his belly. He's too lazy to get up from his comfortable bed.

Ron showed his benign smile.

"If I'm not mistaken, Beacrox was making new dishes for the afternoon tea. I assumed that was the two of you making this morning?"

Cale suddenly jumped from his position, stare at Ron with bright expression.

"The dishes is ready? Really? Beacrox really made it??"

"Yes, Young Master-nim. Now, let's go to the green house. The other must be waiting for you."

"Okay!!"

Cale follow Ron while humming cheerfully. He and Beacrox was trying to make mochi this morning. The recipes made by depending on Cale's memory from his previous life. Good things Cale had an amazing memory, no, he had an ability to record and remember everything he see. It was one of two ability that he own as Kim Rok Soo. That's also the reason he remembered every single detail from the novel.

Cale thinks that he is not that good at cooking. Well, yes, he can cook, that obvious since he has no one to depends. But compared to Beacrox's skill, of course he was nothing. And Cale was really grateful he was transmigrated as a kid so he can spoil around Beacrox, asking him to make this and that.

They arrived at the green house. There's an exspensive looking table on the middle of the green house. The green house it self was amazing. Cale can see a lot of pretty flowers grow everywhere. It must be expensive to build this place. Well, his family is hella rich, he sure to the Count, building this is just like spending his pocket money.

Violan, Basen, and Lily already there, sitting with a light chat. Lily waved her hand when she saw Cale arrived.

"Owabuni!"

"Hyung-nim."

"Hello, Lily, Basen. Good afternoon, Mother."

Violan let out a little smile.

"Good afternoon, Cale. Please have a sit."

"Thank you."

Cale sit down. Emma--Lily's personal maid--pour some tea to the empty cup in front of Cale. It seems that Emma was trustworthy person, that she always around Lily or the Countess.

"Cale, what did you do this morning?"

Violan opened the convertation.