Chapter 3: Modeling (Part 2)

Chuuya came into the studio the next day, awaiting his new modeling partner. But before he saw the new model he first had to see Mori.

"What is it?" Chuuya said as soon as he saw Mori. "Ahh, Chuuya you came." Mori said with a nasty smirk on his face. "It's not like I have a choice anyways." Chuuya said, giving him a death stare. "Right. Now you'll be modeling for the LGBTQ+ community, for the new magazine page plus cover and for internet purposes." Mori said, looking at an iPad that he held in his hands as he was scrolling through Chuuya's schedule.

"Can we just get on with it already?" Chuuya asked impatiently. "Sure, now shall we meet your new modeling partner?" Mori asked. "Tsk. I don't give a fuck to be honest." Chuuya said just wanting the day to be over.

"Right, now follow me." Chuuya did as Mori said and followed him to a different room in the studio, when Chuuya stepped into the huge room there he saw a bunch of people running around setting up the backgrounds and cameras. The fashion designers brought in a huge variety of different clothing. The make up artist had their little part set up in another room, the same room with the fashion designers.

There were too many people for Chuuya to see where his modeling partner could be. "Chuuya, this is Osamu Dazai. Dazai, I believe you know Nakahara Chuuya already." Mori said with his fake friendly smile. Chuuya turned his head around since he was looking all over the place in the studio.

That's when Chuuya's eyes widened and was very surprised to see the tall brunette again from the alleyway. "It's nice to meet you Chuuya." Dazai reached his hand out to Chuuya to shake. Chuuya hesitantly stretched his arm out to shake Dazai's.

"Great! Now that you both know each other it's time to get ready to model." Mori said with his fake ass smile.

About an hour and a half passed by, and now the two were finally ready for modeling. Dazai was a little nervous, to be honest he only did it to see Chuuya again. As for Chuuya he just wanted it to be all over and get the day over with, but he felt a little different this time when he was modeling.

"Alright Dazai I want you to wrap your arms around Chuuya's waist, for you Chuuya I want you to rest your hands on Dazai's hands. And then both of you look up to each other with a smile and look like you love each other so much." The photographer said getting his camera set up and to see if the lighting was good.

Dazai slowly started to wrap his arms around Chuuya's waist as the photographer told him to do. Chuuya turned red as soon as this happened, of course he wasn't used to having hands all over him. As Chuuya was lost in his thoughts the photographer asked Chuuya to put his hands on Dazai's.

Chuuya did as he was told and looked out far into the distance. Suddenly Dazai lifted Chuuya's chin to look at Dazai's face. Chuuya looked into Dazai's eyes and started to feel this weird feeling in his stomach. Dazai looked into Chuuya's beautiful blue ocean eyes, he had never ever seen something as beautiful as Chuuya.

Then a sudden flash hit them which made the two look over quickly to see everyone making this face as if they were two cute puppies playing together. Chuuya and Dazai were both really embarrassed.

"Amazing! Amazing! This will definitely be seen everywhere!" The photographer said as he was packing his camera up. "I hope you don't mind me asking but why are you packing up your camera?" Dazai asked, very confused. "Were getting the rest of the modeling done outside." The photographer said. "Alright now let's go then." He said as he was headed towards the double doors.

When they arrived at their destination the photographer said they needed to kiss next, which made both of them a little nervous. Dazai quickly grabbed Chuuya's waist and brought him close. Chuuya didn't expect it to start this quick, as Chuuya's beautiful blue oceans eyes looked into Dazai's eyes. The tall brunette reached in for a soft kiss, Chuuya closed his eyes shut. To be honest Chuuya did enjoy this moment.

The photographer started taking shots of this. Dazai started to stick his tongue into Chuuya's mouth, exploring what would be in his mouth. It was kind of hot outside so Chuuya did kind of start to sweat.

Soon Dazai started to hungrily kiss Chuuya, the small ginger tried his best to not moan. When the photographer looked up from his camera after going through all the pictures he saw the two still kissing. "You both can stop now!" He said breaking their interesting moment.

They both stopped kissing fast, they practically almost forgot they were modeling. "Hold on wait here! I'll be right back!" The photographer ran away.

After about 10 minutes the photographer came back with a crepe and gave it to Chuuya. The small ginger held the crepe in his hands confused. The crepe itself did indeed look delicious and amazing, but he was still confused on what was happening.

"Chuuya, you're going to feed Dazai some of that crepe. Dazai you'll have to make a face like you love this moment with Chuuya but at the same time you think the crepe is delicious, Chuuya you're going to have a smile on your face almost making it look like you think Dazai is an adorable messy eater." They both did as the photographer asked. And the pictures came out perfectly.

"Alright we're all done! It was great working with you two for the LGBTQ+ community pictures. I hope we can work together again!" The photographer shook hands with Chuuya and Dazai. Soon they all were back in the studio.

"Hey can I get your number?" Dazai asked. "uhm- well- I don't know..." Chuuya said a little hesitant, he did want to do it but he didn't want Dazai to show it off to his friends or at school or something just to make him look cool. "I promise I won't tell anyone." Chuuya's eyes shot up to Dazai's words.

"I'm not trying to get your number just to get popular if that's what you're thinking. I just wanna be friends with you. But of course if you don't want to I understand." Dazai said.

"Plus I'll treat you like a regular teenager, not like some celebrity who I wanted to be friends with only to gain fame and popularity." Dazai explained.

"You promise?" Chuuya asked.

"I promise." Dazai confirmed.

Remember those words

I promise

cause anyone

can break a

promise.

HELLO!!!! ╰(*°▽°*)╯

I'M SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE- I JUST HAVENT HAD ANY IDEAS! (┬┬﹏┬┬)

ANYWAYS I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! CYA IN THE NEXT ONE!!!