Chapter 4: Another Encounter

A month passed, and Chuuya and Dazai never stopped texting. They also had started developing feelings for each other. 

They both wanted to see each other again, unfortunately, Dazai's parents found out he started to model without their permission. So they made him quit. Now they weren't able to see each other. Since Chuuya was always busy with practice and modeling. And Dazai just had school. 

It was really hard for the two. They loved each other, they just never admitted to it. 

And of course, Dazai kept his promise, he didn't tell a single soul about having Nakahara Chuuya's number. Or else everyone would go crazy. 

Chuuya also started introducing Dazai into different music. But the only music Dazai would listen to was his favorite suicidal song and Chuuya's songs. Which he loved because he can hear the ginger's voice.

"Dazai?" Atsushi tried catching Dazai's attention. "Hm? Oh, it's just you." Dazai said hiding his phone before someone would see he was texting Chuuya. "You know Dazai, you've been on your phone a lot lately. You alright?" Atsushi asked worriedly. "Oh sorry, I uhm have been..." Dazai tried to think of an excuse. "Oh! I've been listening to a bunch of Nakahara's music. It's really good!" Dazai explained. "Oh ok! Few! I thought you were just losing interest in talking to us." Atsushi said. 

"Anyways... since you've been simping on Nakahara-" "WHAT! NO WAY! AHA... I WOULD NEVER SIMP FOR HIM!" Dazai yelled a bit embarrassed and worried. He didn't know why he was feeling this way. 

"Ok... anyways since you've been listening to a lot of Nakahara's music... I was thinking of maybe going to another one of his concerts." Atsushi said as he pulled out two tickets from his pocket. "How the hell did you get tickets to another concert!?" Dazai asked as he was amazed at how Atsushi got those tickets. "Well, I won a youtube giveaway or whatever... but that's not important. Now you can maybe encounter Nakahara again! But hopefully, he'll remember you..." Atsushi said worriedly.

"He probably will. I've modeled with him after all!" Dazai said. "Oh, right... anyways the concert is this Saturday at 5:30 pm! At the same place, so don't be late!" Atsushi gave Dazai the information. "Of course, I won't be late!" Dazai said. 

____________________________________________________________

It was Saturday and Dazai was rushing to get to the concert. You see Dazai was tired after doing one single chore, so he thought taking a 1-hour nap would be ok. Which turned into 3-hours! So now he was super late. 

Once he finished changing he looked at the time. "Shit..." Dazai mumbled to himself. It was 5:45, and the concert obviously started. Dazai didn't know if he'll even be able to go because the concert is from 5:30 to 6:45. While Dazai was driving to the concert he got hit by traffic. So after being stuck in traffic for 35 minutes which felt like an hour to Dazai. He finally got to the place where the concert was being held. 

Dazai rushed up the stairs and entered the building, he grabbed the door handles and pulled on them. It didn't open.

He pulled on the handle a couple more times and still wasn't able to get it open. There was no security around to help him out. Dazai didn't tell Chuuya he was going to another one of his concerts, he wanted to surprise him in the crowd. But now he wasn't able to. 

The brunette sat outside waiting for Atsushi to come out. Once it hit 6:45 all the doors swung open flooding the room with people. Dazai tried looking for Atsushi but he wasn't able to spot him. He might've gone home since Dazai wasn't there. 

Once everyone was gone, Dazai sat on the stairs outside waiting for his Uber to arrive. 

Dazai sat there in despair. He hated himself so much. God this was all his fault, this could've gone well if only he wasn't late. 

"Wouldn't have expected you here." A familiar voice caught Dazai's attention. Dazai turned around to see Chuuya. "How did you know!?" Dazai said surprised. 

"Well the security were discussing a homeless bum sitting outside the building... so I went to check it out and I saw your dumbass," Chuuya said with a smile. 

"I do not look like a fucking bum! Your security can go to hell." Dazai said offended. 

"C'mon! Let's go somewhere I'm bored!" Chuuya said grabbing Dazai's wrist. "What about your manager? Won't he be furious!?" Dazai asked worriedly. "Who gives a shit!" Chuuya said getting impatient. 

They both decided to hang out on top of a building. That way they wouldn't catch too much attention. 

Dazai came back up on the rooftop with two sodas. And handed one to Chuuya. 

"Wow, the view is great up here!" Chuuya admired the sunset. "Yeah... I didn't know the sunset could be as beautiful as you..." Dazai complimented Chuuya. Which the compliment made Chuuya blush, "Stop being so fucking cringe!" Chuuya said as he was trying to hide his face.

"So why did you just sit outside the building anyway?" Chuuya asked. "Well, my friend had tickets to come and watch your concert again. But I was very late and got locked out. I waited for my friend to come out to apologize but he wasn't there. So I waited for my Uber until you showed up." Dazai explained. "Wow, you really are a dumbass," Chuuya said. "Shut up!" Dazai said a bit embarrassed. 

"It's fine... It was nice seeing you again though. I enjoy the company."Chuuya said as he sipped on his soda. Once he placed the can back down, it fell off the building. "SHIT!" Chuuya yelled angrily. "It's fine! It's not like it's the last soda on earth." Dazai said. "Shut the hell up!" Chuuya said as he was getting angrier. 

Dazai took a big sip and kissed Chuuya, sharing the soda that was in Dazai's mouth. Once Chuuya chugged it all down he broke the kiss fast. "W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" Chuuya yelled in embarrassment. "I gave you soda, why so mad?" Dazai asked stupidly. "GOD DAMN YOUR SO DUMB!" Chuuya yelled as he tried hiding his flushed face. 

They both continued to watch the sunset and talked a little bit more. Until Chuuya got a message from Mori. "Shit I gotta go..." He said worriedly. "Alright... Well cya, next time!" Dazai said with a smile. 

"Yeah, I guess, bye!" Chuuya said as he ran off quickly. 

____________________________________________________________

The weekend was over and Dazai was ready to apologize to Atsushi. As soon as he saw his friend he ran up to him. 

"Hey, Atsushi! Sorry I was la-" "No Dazai I'm sorry!" Atsushi interrupted. Dazai was confused about why Atsushi was apologizing. "I caught a cold on Saturday and I wasn't a loud to go out! But I'm fine now." Atsushi said. "Oh... It's fine... I was late anyways..." Dazai said. "I figured," Atsushi said not even worried.

"Did you see Nakahara though?" Atsushi asked. "Oh, yeah... we saw each other and he remembered me." Dazai said. 

"Oh! What did you guys do?" Atsushi asked curiously. Dazai froze as he remember what he did to Chuuya on the rooftop. 

"Oh... we just talked..." Dazai said hesitantly.