Chapter 8

Athena's pov
After the whole 'reconnecting' with Luca, my thoughts have been running wild, that, and the fact that my new family knows my true identity, they have actually taken it well-ish, the first few days they were to scared to come near me, I mean, everyone except Victoria.
Today I have school, and I found out the Damion is transferring to my school, so thats gonna be great.
I'm gonna wear this:

As I walk down the stairs I see that the whole family is already there

"Hey guys, morning" I said. "Morning" they said at the same time, we'll, thats not creepy.
"After school I'm going out" I say. "Where?" asks Marco.
"None of your business" I reply.
"Alright honey, just be safe" Victoria said.
"I will"

Later in school
"So, how's your day been going?" Asked Luca as he cornered me in my locker.
"Fine, you adjusting well to the school?" I ask
"I could ask you the same thing, I mean, you've only been here a day longer than me" He replied.
"True"I say.
"Hey, can we talk about that night?" Luca asks.
"What's there to talk about? We had sex and decided it was gonna be a one time thing" I say, as much as it hurt to say.
"What if I didn't want it to be a one time thing?" He asks as he gets closer. Close enough for me tho feel his breath. I honestly don't know how to answer that, of course I like him, I honestly have liked him since the day we met, but the circumstances weren't the best. Luckily I was saved by the bell, signing the end of the day.
"Sorry, I gotta go. I have a few things to take care of" I say, as I walk away as fast as I can.
The look on his face says that that conversation isn't over.
I fastly walked to my car since I was kinda late for my plans.
As I drove I thought about what Luca said, did he mean that he liked me?. That was the question that plagued my mind for the other ten minutes in the car trip.
As I stood in front of the airport, I continued to think about life, I was so stuck in my own thoughts I didn't even hear when my daughter screamed my name.
"Momma!" She said as she was being carried on her nanny's, Rebecca's arms.
"Hi baby! I missed you Melaina" I said as I took her from Rebecca's arms and hugged her with all my might.
With Melaina's head still in the crook of my neck, I said "Thanks for taking care of her Rebecca, you can go to the house, I'll come by to drop Melaina off later. I want to spend some time with her"
Rebecca nodded and was on her way.
Since I wanted to spend some time with Melaina, I was thinking of taking her to the park.
"What do you think about going to the park?" She nodded and grinned.
"The park it is"