shopping

Y/N POV:
I woke up when I felt an arm letting go of my waist.
I opened my eyes and saw andy stretching his arms and yawning while heading to the bathroom. It was still dark everywhere. the last thing that I remembered was watching movie with him. I guess I fell asleep and he didn't wake me up. he had covered me with a blanket.
I rolled around and press the home button on my phone. 3:42 AM.
I moved back to my spot and closed my eyes and acted like I never woke up when I heard the faucet turn on.
I was suprised when he put his arm around my waist again and pulled me closer to him.
he was so warm.
I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

ANDY'S POV:
I heard the alarm went off. I sighed and rubbed my eyes to take a better look. I turned off the alarm and looked at the phone. 10:00 AM.
I looked around but y/n was not next to me.
I stumbled to the bathroom.
when I got out I heard the front door opening.
"good morning." y/n said walking in with two full bags.
"good morning. what are these?"
"groceries."
"did you door dash?"
"no! I went to the store."
"you went out?" I was honestly suprised.
she hadn't gone out for two full weeks. not once. I even tried to take her out many times, but she refused every time. I knew she was hurt because of her ex. even if she tried her best not to seem sad, I could tell that she was.
"uhm." she answered with a smile.
"good for you." I smiled back.
"okay lets make breakfast."