egg shell

Y/N'S POV:
I opened my eyes and saw andy sleeping peacefully. his chest was rising slowly. I was looking at his chest I didn't realize he opened his eyes.
"you were staring at me." he whispered with his husky voice.
"no, I was not."
"yes, you were."
"no, I was not." I said as I was getting up to escape the situation. before he could reply I changed the subject.
"I'm gonna make breakfast today."
"umm let's see if you can beat me."
"we'll see."

andy was watching me cracking the egg into the pan. I got nervous under his eyes and a piece of egg shell fell into the pan. I sighed out of frustration.
andy noticed what happened so he came behind me.
"you should do it like this, look." I watched his hands cracking the egg perfectly, but all I could focus on was his chest on my back. I could feel him breathing. what is wrong with me?
am I falling for him just by spending two days alone with him?
"now you do it." I picked up another egg and cracked it carefully.
"better." he smiled and went back to his chair.

I watched andy eating the first bite of the toast and waited for his reaction.
"this is really good." he said with his mouth full.
"really?" I smiled wildly.
"yes."
"are you only saying that so I don't feel bad?"
"no I swear It's really good." he smiled.
I smiled back and started eating.