apology

I looked at ashley's bedroom door when I heard it opening. as soon as I saw ashley coming out of the room I got up from the couch.
"ashley im so sorr-" I was about to apologize but I was cut off by her.
"no y/n I'm sorry. I overreacted. I didn't know how you two feel about each other. I thought you two sleeping with each other would ruin our friendship but I was wrong.
I quickly walked up to her and hugged her tightly.
we both sat on the couch.
"andy isn't answering my calls, I should probably go there."
"yes go."
"what if things don't work out between us?"
"we'll love you no matter what." she smiled at me.
"I love you." I smiled back.
"aww ashley's about to cry." david said making fun of ashley.
"no i'm not, shut up." ashley said as she threw a cushion at him.

I grabbed my jacket and keys and got in the car and drove to andy's house and parked at the front of the door.
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. I knocked again. no answer. I was about to give up when he finally opened the door.
his hair was all messy and he was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and white t-shirt. he looked so cute.
"hi. what are you doing here?" he asked me while looking at his watch.
"I wanted to apologize."
he went aside from the door and let me in.
"you know I don't think last night was a mistake.
I was so afraid about what would ashley feel about all of this that I forgot how you feel."
I could tell that he was still looking at me."
"I'm sorry that I made you feel like you were a toy so that i could forget liam. I understand if you don't want t-" I was cut of by andy pressing his lips on mine.
I grabbed his neck and kissed him back.
"apology accepted. do you wanna stay the night?"
"yeah."