perfect

Y/N'S POV:
we both pulled away and opened our eyes. I looked at him for a second then grabbed his neck and pulled him closer kissing him harder.
he lifted me up and put me on the counter. he slipped his hand into my t-shirt. his cold hands where creeping their way up to my bra when the doorbell rang.
"andy" I whispered as he was kissing my neck leaving hickeys.
he ignored me and continued to kiss my neck harder.
"andy" I said louder this time. "the delivery guy is here."
he ran to the door and got the food and payed.
I went to the kitchen and grab two plates and sat them on the table.

we ate our food in an awkward silence. I didn't say anything but I knew I want to kiss him more.

after we finished our food I took the empty plates and took them to the kitchen. I was about to start washing the dishes when he came behind me, and took the plate from my hand and put it in the sink.
I slowly turned around and looked up at him.
he looked into my eyes and removed my hair out of my face then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I ran my fingers through his curls. I lowered my hands to his chest and then to his shirt.
he pulled away and took off his shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor, then he lifted me up and walked to the bedroom.
he opened the door without breaking the kiss and gently put me on the bed.
"fuck, you're perfect." he mumbled and continued kissing me.
the night passed by so quickly. we both slept without saying anything.