Nervousness

Connors pov

I'm so excited because today I'm going to Australia to see Troye and visit his family, yes I know what you're thinking, 'Troye just left LA three days ago' yes I know but I have some meetings to go to for my book I'm making, and Troye offered me to stay at his house for however long in staying here for, I gladly accepted! Troye knows I'm gay but He always asks me who i like, but I just can't tell him because, well, it's him! His beautiful eyes, his little adorable curls, his soft hands, his face, and his smile ugh, i always find myself looking at his lips because I really badly want to kiss them, but then I always think 'what if he'll hate me' or ' he's going to think I'm disgusting' anyways I just can't tell him that it's him because it's like awkward, even thought nothing is ever awkward between us! And I love the Mellets they're the sweetest, and some of the funniest (Shaun) people ever! *intercom* 'flight (random numbers) boarding for Perth Australia, time for my 14 hour flight!

Troyes Pov

I'm sooo happy right now. Why? Because I just found out that Connor's coming down to Perth until he finishes his meeting for his big book he's making, so I offered him to stay here because hotels can be pretty expensive! Yes of course I asked my parents, he will be staying in my room on the spare bed we have, which is weird because we have a spare bed but no a spare room... Anyways I thought it was funny because I Left LA three days ago and he's coming down today, so he'll be here around 10pm. I'm gonna go pick him up! (Subject change) I have this massive crush on Connor, and every time I ask him who he likes he says 'it's confidential.' That's like the most annoying thing he's ever said, because aren't best friends supposed to tell each other that kind of stuff?? I also told him I like this guy, I told him many features of the boy I like, but the one thing I haven't told him is his name, because it's him, surprise surprise! I honestly can't believe he hasn't figured it out that it's him yet, I mean I drop the biggest hints, even my family knows and pretty much my internet people!! Connor just texted me saying he's boarding now so, I guess I could sneak in a little cheeky nap before he comes!!

Connors Pov

Ten minutes 'til boarding, I'm starting to get butterflies, but I don't know why because it's just Troye, other than the reason of me liking him, but he legit just left on Monday! As I get off the plane and enter the building, I go straight to get my bag and wait for Troye Boy because it looks like someone's a little late! It's now 10:28pm and he is 15 minutes late, I hope he's okay, and not hurt or anything! Ugh Connor stop thinking that he's fine!

Troyes Pov (earlier that day)

I wake up and see that Connor still has a few more hours on the plane, so I decide why not go and and watch some tv and hangout with my family! When I finish eating my lunch, I decide to go hangout with Kayla for awhile before Connor gets here! I'm in my way to Kayla's house when I see Kayla walking, and there's someone next to her, I don't know who until I get a closer look, it's seems that I see my sister got to Kayla before me! But me being the nice guy that I am, I ask them if they want a ride because I'm still not giving up on hanging out with Kayla. I haven't seen her in ages, I missed her so much!! So I pick them up, I don't mind hanging out with my sister because she is really nice even with her little bit of annoyance, she pretty cool I guess! (Flash forward) hSage, Kayla and I have been talking and having fun for so long I have lost track of time, it turns out it's past 10! I quickly drive to the airport, to see that Connor isn't there! So I decide to call him, as the first ring goes, I here an echo but I can't find it, it goes a few more times until I find where the echo is from and I look at the phone and it says my name! Though I don't know where Connor is?!

Connors Pov

I see troye walk in and quickly hide somewhere, where I can see my stuff and troye at the same time. I see troye pull his phone out and start to type and bring it up to his ear and he hears the echo of the ring coming from my phone, and starts to walk to it, he lifts my phone and has a confused expression on his face. It's now my time to act like a total douchè because he forgot about me for a half an hour! But first I guess I'll go surprise him before I ignore him, kind of! I slowly walk up to him and when he turns around he's face goes from confused to extremely happy then to mad! I laugh so hard I legit start to shed a couple of tears!