its not over

third person pov
"it's not over con I promise, but there is so much on my plate right now, and not seeing you here with me by my side-" Connor cuts Troye off "Troye, I get it, you need time. not everyone is perfect. as long as I can still count on you, we will be fine" Connor stirs his coffee with the phone between his ear and shoulder. "I hate hurting you like this, I hate not being able to handle this beautiful thing we have. I hate myself for this." Troye breathes over the phone. "you shouldn't hate yourself for trying to make yourself get better. you made a decision, and if that helps you then so be it. it's not over, we aren't over, it's just a time out until we learn what to do." Connor hides his emotion back "I love you con, you are my everything, bu-" "I know Troye, figure yourself out. I'm here if you need to talk or other things. listen I have to go, I talk to you later." Connor says and hangs up

Connors (third person?) Pov
it happened, the thing he had always dreaded. it was going to happen sooner or later, he just forgot how much it was going to hurt.
later that night he had cried himself to sleep knowing nothing's was going to be the same after. everything was going to be awkward, and weird. he would be seeing Troye's face everywhere, here if his voice on the radio, but first he had to figure out how to deal with the pain, or distract it for a bit.

a few days later he had hungout with Tyler, Korey and a few other people. they had a work out and he was happy. he and Tyler were getting along again, 'maybe that could be a distraction' he thought, 'maybe it will take away my pain.'
it never did, it got worse and worse, he finally told Tyler. they had been hanging out a lot more recently.

Connor knew Troye was coming to la and a day or two and he didn't want to see him, not yet at least, he had hungout with Tyler and Korey again the day Troye got to la, he had fun, he had been having fun. the pain had slowly been calming down, he had to face Troye soon again. they had planned a little coffee discussion and they were planning on working it all out there.

Troye's (third person) Pov
Troye was still on tour, he couldn't help to feel all the pain he had put Connor through. he hid his pain when he was on stage. it broke him more and more every time he sang the songs that were mostly about it boyfriend. he wanted to cry, that's what he did, when he finished of course, he cried almost every night, sobbed over the phone to his mum or cried on his dad's shoulder. so much grief and guilt was put on to his shoulders after their little break up.

Troye was on a plane to la today, he didn't know what to do when he got there, all of the people he had cared about weren't really available, and Connor was probably still pissed at him, but Troye couldn't face him yet either. not until he got the courage to text Connor himself and plan out a coffee discussion.

third person Pov
Connor and Troye had both dressed up normally, they were just seeing each other, it was never about their appearance.
Troye was the first one there, anxiously tapping his foot repeatedly under the table, waiting for Connor to show. right as the time hit 10:02 Connor had walked in the door, looking beautiful as usual Troye thought. he could have sworn he saw hate or sadness in his eyes.

Troye has always taken Connors breath away every time he saw him, this time it felt like someone had take all of the air and he couldn't breathe. Connor just wanted to run into Troyes arms and tell him that he wasn't okay but he held it together and sat down and just stared at Troye, while Troye tried to avoided his eyes by looking at the coffee menu.

"how is your tour going" Connor asked 'horrible, I just think about you pretty much every song I sing' Troye says in his head "okay I guess. very exhausting" he sighs "how was your big trip to fanfest?" Troye asks back. "it went very well thank you. so, what are we going to talk about, because I'm pretty confused and it's getting awkward and I hate it already" Connor breathes out "I know, I'm sorry, I just want." Troye stops and sighs
Troye got saved but the waiter and they both ordered their coffee and just carried on

"I just, I'm so like young but I love you a lot and I hate being so distant from you all the time." he sighs frustratedly, putting his head into his hands "well what do you want?" Connor ask grabbing his hand if and rubbing it for comfort "I want you" Troye whispers. Connor just smiles and chuckles while almost on the verge of tears "that's good, I thought you were wanting a different guy, like someone on tour with you." Troye chuckles at Connors statement.
they talk a little more when they decide to just hangout for the day and see what happens then.

a few hours later they are at Connors apartment and they are just sitting on the couch reminiscing about old memories and their past relationship.
Troye didn't know how much he had missed Connor until today, he must have missed him a little too much. Connor tried to not let his feelings out but Troye made him break as he said 'I miss you con.' Connor just bursted into tears right then.
Troye just pulled Connor into a comforting hug and started to rub his back and shushing him telling him he will be okay, kissing the top of his head

Connor then began to speak while backing away from Troye "I hate how we fall apart when we are apart, but I guess it is best for us to take a small break." Troye listened deeply and nodded his head agreeing. "it's not forever, just got a little bit of time until we go back into our original rhythm with each other, and when we have more time for each other. okay?" Connor breathes heavily. "okay, but it's not over" Connor means over and kisses Troyes cheek. "it's not over" Connor says trying to convince himself more than Troye.

///

idk what this is, it's been in my thing for a long while though, so.
hope you enjoyed it, I did(n't) but whateva
have a beautiful rest of your day or wherever you live time (:

This is a very short one shot and I apologize. I'm trying to finish pt.2 of lost&found, it's getting long so beware

okay bye ily
please give me feedback it would help a lot and I hate my writing anyways (:
so
ok
bye
(: