Coming out

Connors Pov
(Connors main channel video)

So today is May 24th, which is a very special day to me, and here is why.
Around this time last year I asked a beautiful boy to my boyfriend. I was nervous, but I thought 'hey why not give us a try, and see how it works out!'
Since we were together at this time I decided to video tape at leat 10 seconds of us for a whole year and see if we still end up together. Now I am going to tell you about this night, one entire year ago!

Past~~~(still Connors Pov)

May 24th, tonight is the night, I am going to ask Troye Sivan Mellet to be my boyfriend. Tyler had told me that the worst thing that could possibly happen would be him saying no, but I always think of worse case scenarios such as; he laughs at me, he hates me and never wants to talk to me again, he spreads horrible rumours about me, tells everyone my biggest secrets, and I just have really bad anxiety and always think the worst of things!
Tyler's said he would never even think of doing those things, EVER! I trust him, and I'm glad we're the best of friends. I told him how I'm planning to ask Troye out, he told me that Troye likes huge expensive places and big surprises, but if I know Troye, I'm positive he likes the opposite of all of that. I'm planning on keeping it simple and just chilling. So I'm probably going to take him to my house to hangout, maybe go on tumblr and watch a movie, or just talk about stuff until the question just easily pops up!

Troye's Pov

I've never been so nervous holy!! Connor Franta, my crush, which it feels like ages that I've liked him for, asked me to hangout tonight! I know it seems like I'm not the type to get really excited and happy and fangirl/boyish, but Connor always makes my happiest side come out! He is like the best friend I never really knew I would have, (other than tyler, but he's a unique one) and I'm kind of glad that he shouted me out on twitter. Also a big thanks to VidCon where we actually met in person. Anyways, back to tonight, Con said it would be like a chill night, so I'm guessing we're going to watch a movie, have some tumblr time, talk, stuff like that. I don't know where I'll sleep though, he doesn't have the spare room set up yet. That means I will most likely be sleeping on the couch or I'll have to get picked up by Tyler later that the night. Which reminds me, why isn't Tyler coming?

Later that night~~

Connors Pov

Alright, I got guacamole, chips, drinks, and pizza is on it's way. I have pillows blankets, movies to pick from, and I think that's all we'll need! Troye said he'll be here any minute, so I decided to take my vlogging camera out!
(Vlog)
"Hey what's up you guys it's Connor, wow I haven't been on this channel in what it seems like forever! Anyways, Troye's coming over and I couldn't be more nervous because, well, I'm planning on asking him to be my boyfriend! It's so weird, because I'm saying this like you guys already know I'm, well, gay. But little do you know, I am not out of the closet, yet! I'm not sure when I'm going to do it, or if I'm going to, but possibly before 2015 Starts..." I heard knocking at the door.
"oh sh*t I'll get back to you later, maybe with a boyfriend!" I smirk and wink at the camera, before shutting it off.

Troyes Pov

After I knocked I could hear mumbling, who could Connor be talking to anyway?! After a while, Connor finally opened the door.
"Hey Troye!" He smiled casually as I walked inside
"Hiii, so what are we doing tonight? And why does your house smell so homey to me already?!" I asked, and Connor giggled.
"Umm, we're probably just going to chill I guess, and I have know clue you tell me!"
"I guess it just reminds me of home!" I smiled widely at him as I flopped on the couch.
"I literally just made the couch!" He complained as he sat down beside me.
"That's why it's so comfy!!!" I smirked at him and he playfully rolled his eyes.
"Well the pizza should be here soon, and there's snacks on the coffee table if you're hungy."
"Hey, Hungy is my word!" I pouted.
"I learn from the best I guess," he laughed.
Did Connor just compliment my vocabulary!? And he giggled at me when I walked in...how am I still coping!?
I knew the reason I felt homey when I walked in, was because sometimes home isn't four walls, it's two eyes and a heartbeat! But according to my heart, it's like a fricking drum solo!!