apples, oranges and strawberry kisses

Troyes pov
Connor and I had just landed in Australia. I am taking him to my house for the second time this year, my whole family treats him like family, which I am glad for.
I always thought I would be embarrassed about how my family acted, but in all seriousness, I love them for who they are.

two days in my mum had asked us to go to the grocery store to get some groceries. I took Connor along because, he is the guessed and also my boyfriend, obviously. we get to the store and grab everything my mum had out on her list basically, though I bought some extra food just for my enjoyment, some Nutella, grapes, apples, oranges and some strawberries, and maybe a little kisses from Connor (in secret obviously, gosh)

we were on our way home when we made a deal, every time someone said apples, oranges or strawberries, we had to kiss
we got home and mum asked us to unload all the groceries we had boughten and put them away. we may have forgotten the one bag with the stuff we had boughten for ourselves("")

"Troye, I don't remember putti Nutella, apples, oranges or strawberries" she looks over at us and we had just finished our third kiss because she had said all three of the words.
"what was that?" she asked putting her hand on her hip "those mum, were our apples *kiss* oranges *kiss* and strawberry *kiss* kisses" I look over at my mum and smile.
"oh how I've missed that smile, and also SHAUN" she yells "WHERE ARE MY APPLES, ORANGES AND STRAWBERRY KISSES" Connor and I then kissed three more times and laughed through all of them.

this is going to be a good two week stay at home, with all of the people I love dearly.

________________
this is so short and I'm very angry about it sorry, but I just wrote this and I am still writing pt.2 to lost and found so please be patient I'm not talented at writing, legit I hate my writing

okay enjoy this crappy update
comment some one shot ideas you would like in the future maybe

ily guys
bye
(: