Application Process

"We need to make sure we focus on the development of writing skills, not on mechanics," Yvonne insisted, for she was a hard a$$ and difficult. But, she had a point.

"Yes! But how? How do we do such a thing?" Loutka cried, her voice echoing the deep sense of responsibility we all shared toward our writing community.

NDeMeer pondered, "How are we fostering development right from the start with this limitation?"

"By requiring people to have a certain level of grammatical skill, we encourage people to work with tools of the trade such as Grammarly or ProWritingAid," sky_is_limit pointed out. "This can only be a good thing."

"Exactly," Yvonne agreed before she gasped at the fortuitous shooting star racing across the sky as if the very heavens approved.

With that, we settled into the soft comfort of Cloud 9 once more, contemplating as the moon rose in all its glory, the light glinting off the ice crystal of the condensed air on which we lounged.

If you would like to be considered for the Creative Dreams Writing Club, please post a link to an example of your best writing as a comment below for review. If you are accepted, you will need to create a book for the club on your profile in which to post your challenges so that you can share with your partner. New cycles typically start within two weeks of your acceptance, if a partner is available.