you again

Songs for this chapter

See you again- Carrie Underwood

Can't blame a girl for trying- Sabrina

carpenter

Zedd ft Selena Gomez- I want you to know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya point of view

I woke up by my phone alarm ringing making me growl.

Ugh, I hate waking up so early.

Without opening my eyes I reach out my hand to turn off the alarm.

Just when I thought I could fall back to sleep the light flick on, I growl again.

"Wake up baby", you have school in less then 20 minutes and you don't want to be late on your first day of school, I heard Topanga voice.

It's been a day since I've been with them, yesterday she took me and riley shopping for school supplies since it was also the first day of school for her, we bought books, pencils, and ever other school supplies you can think of, we also bought clothes, shoes, even though I hate these people, they still can't give up trying on me.

But I want to sleep", I whine with my eyes still close.

Go tell Cory that, I'm sure he will like to hear that you don't want to go to school, she said.

Even though my eyes are closed I can still hear the sarcasm in her voice.

I finally give up pushing the cover from my body and stood on my feet now making eye contact with Topanga, she was wearing her skirt suite, I've heard she's a lawyer.

I got her up", she scream out to Cory.

The only reason I got up was because I know I wasn't going to win this fight".

She smile at me, I know honey, her hands grab on my shoulder rubbing it slowly, now get ready".

With that she walk out the door leaving me alone, I sigh then walk to my closet looking for a prefect outfit for my first day of school, my hand reached for my white sweater with a red heart to the side with my blue jeans.

After finding my outfit, I grab my towel and made my way to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I took my hair from the messy pun and took a 4 minutes shower, after my shower I grab my towel and wrapped it around my wet body than went back to my room.

When I was done getting dressed, I dry my hair letting my curly hair fall down my back, I put on some mascara and my pink baby lips bomb. I wore my high heels short boots, than grab my phone and back bag making my way down stairs.

I saw everyone around the table looking down at one of Topanga watery oatmeal, one thing I learn my one day here is Topanga isn't good at breakfast.

"Maya oatmeal, she said pointing at the bowl of oatmeal next to auggie.

Not only that I didn't want to eat but also her oatmeal was going to give me a stomach pain which I don't need right now.

I shook my head, no thanks, I'll pass".

Fine but don't blame me if you miss breakfast", she said.

Oh trust me that's worse than even the school breakfast", I said to myself.

Okay mom, we should get going now", riley said getting up with her bag hanging over her shoulder.

But riley, you didn't finish eating your oatmeal", Topanga said pointing at the oatmeal.