one last time

Songs for this chapter

Ariana grande-one last time

One direction- little things

Demi lovato- skyscraper

——————————————————————————————-

Maya pov

Here I was standing at the edge of the school roof with my arms spread out, ready to jump, ready to end it all, I'm tired of the nightmares, tired of going from one family to another, am tired of knowing that no family well ever love me like my family did, am tired of going every day with pain running through my veins, tired of believing I'll never get back what I had, tired of not being strong enough to face this world on my own, am tired of not being able to have the boy I dreamed of having all my life, am just tired of this life, tired of breathing oxygen.

I let out another sob as tears roll down my soak face, my eyes started to get dizzy from all the crying.

I took a deep breath looking down at how high I was from the ground, I want it to be high so there well be no me being in a coma.

I lick my cold lips taking my eyes from the ground, just when I decided to jump a voice stop me.

"Maya, no".

I turn around to the voice as the wind blow my hair".

I saw Lucas running towards me, why can't he just leave me alone?".

Before he could get any closer I scream, don't come any closer, or I swear I will jump.

He took another step ignoring my words.

I swear Lucas, if you take another step I well jump, I did it before, I won't hesitate to do it again", I said through my teeth in threatening tone.

"He stopped dead in his track with his hands up".

He knows I've done it before and I can do it once again not caring the effect it well have on him, I remember the first time I thought of ending my life, I came close to dying but instead I ended up in a stupid coma for four good months.

"Flash back".

I ran out of the hospital, pushing through crowd of people in the darkness.

My feet was killing me but I refuse to let it spoiled my plain.

I ran until I got to my house pushing the door open and went straight upstairs up to the roof, I stumble on a few stairs but the the arch to get up the roof and just end it all was taken over my body.

I finally made my way up the roof.

My face is wet with tears, everything in me hurts, I watched my parents die, leaving me in the world to face it myself.

I took of the blue jacket I was wearing while breathing hard with my heart beating against my chest.

I step on the edge looking down at the ground. The door swing open and there stood Lucas breathing.

I swallow the lump in my throat when the thought of me killing myself in front the one person that I had left took over my mind.

"Maya", he said trying to catch his breath, please get down from there.

I shook my head , "I can't do it Lucas".

He raised his brows, please, peach, just take my hand, I promise everything well be okay, he said reaching out his hand for me to take it.