dinner with the friar's

songs for this chapter

sabrina carpenter- we'll be the stars

justin bieber- as long as you love me

Jennifer Lopez- feel the light

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Maya point of view

mom, we're home", riley scream when we enter the apartment.

topanga walk towards us with a bright smile on her face.

glad you're home, because we got invited for dinner so i won't be cooking tonight", she said.

"yay", me and riley cheer together causing topanga to send us a death stare.

not that we don't love your cooking", i said quickly before she can curse us in Spanish.

she smirk, that's what i thought. man the women is evil, are all spanish people evil?".

who invited us?", i ask dropping my bag on the couch.

"the friar's".

i laugh not believing her. topanga look at me confused.

am sorry i just thought you said the friar's".

that's what i said, their son is one of Cory student, Lucas friar".

i shook my head, no please!, don't make me go, please", i pleaded.

riley went up stairs leaving me and topanga in the living room.

she got up sitting next to me on the couch, "you know them?".

am i ready to tell topanga my life story?, am i ready for all the patty and am so sorry maya?, am i ready to tell her my so called best friend left me and now i can't even face him or his parents".

a tear slip down my eyes, don't cry in front of her Maya, it's pathetic a voice in my head said.

i sniff back the tears not making eye contact with topnaga, it's just me and their son have history and honestly, i really don't want memories like that back again, it hurts way too much that i saw him today".

topanga moved a little more close to me wrapping her arms around me hugging me to her chest while rubbing my back, it's alright honey, but have you ever thought of giving him a second chance?".

"her question lead me to asking myself so many questions".

do i want to give Lucas a second chance after what he did to me?

is he wroth my tears?

if i give him another chance will he leave me again?".

"you love him may, face it", that same stupid voice in my head said.

haven't thought about that i said still in topanga's arms.

she pull back looking down at me, well, maybe if you give him another chance it well make you feel better, and am sure he has a good reason for what he did".