44- 𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖊

EDITED VER ;)

EDITED VER ;)

SCARLETTE

  The door flies open and in come my brothers all looking angry and determined.

No.

Not them, they can't be here not when I've just started to get comfortable with some aspect of my life. Although as much as I avoided the mere thought of coming face to face with my brothers I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I even prepared what to say.

As soon as the door opens Jace jumps at Liam wasting no time at all firing down punches all over his body. I can't even process what's happening right now.

Luca on the other hand rushes over to me hugging the life out of me. I forefully push him off ignoring the hurt look in his eyes. I can't explain how that hug felt so right but wrong at the same time.

Dante crashes into me next hugging me as his life depended on it. His hug was something I both wanted and needed no questions asked. He lets go and stands beside me saying nothing.

I look towards the rest of my brothers with a cold look. Flavio stares back at me the longest his facial features giving away nothing. Then I quickly focus my attention back on Jace and Liam fighting.

The rest of my brothers do nothing but watch Jace deal with Liam and I'm disgusted. They have no right to barge in and assault the one person who has never hurt me from the beginning.

"Stop!", I yell running towards Jace and Liam.

As of right now Jace still has Liam pinned down while Liam blocks the punches and doesn't fight back.

I push Jace off of him but in the process get punched by him on the side of my face causing him to freeze and rush over to me.

"God, Scar are you ok", he says reaching out to touch my face.

I slap his hand away.

"I'm so sorry", he says his usually cold eyes now genuine.

"Your always sorry aren't you", I say looking at not only him but the rest of my brothers.

He looks away guilt flooding his face.

"Scar please just let us talk to you", Flavio finally speaks up.

I ignore them and quickly turn my attention back to Liam checking for any bruises or major casualties.

"God, Liam I'm so sorry are you ok", I say crouching down and putting my hand on his cheek. I see my brothers in the background watching us there jaws ticked including Dante. Obviously bothered by how close I am to him.

"Yeah I'm good I've dealt with small shit like that before I'm a streetfighter remember", he says playfully tryna lighten the mood.

"Yeah yeah, whatever now come on", I tell him as I help him up.