p1.

liked by 780 peopleCaption: Moving day 💓

liked by 780 people
Caption: Moving day 💓.
Tagged: ellalawrence
comments:
ellalawrence: New york baby !!!😩
user: your gorg
britdev: thankyou 💓

                      Liked by tchalamet

"I can't believe we are in new york brit, trust me when i say when we were scavenging off 30 pence beans, i didn't think we would end up moving to new york. I mean think about it, it's new york, the city to be in for cute guys, we've left our pasts and i'm on the hunt for a boyfriend."
"Ella !!! we didn't leave England for cute guys. Unless Timothée Chalamet comes walking round the corner, i am fine on my own"Ella and brittney giggled for the first time in what felt like years to them.

Brittney left there new apartment and got in the first cab she could get in search for some kind of coffee.
"I want something you can only find in new york, no starbucks please, you know anywhere ?"
"i'm sure i know just the place."
The driver drove her to a rustic coffee shop around 20 minutes from her apartment, she thanked him and got out and stood looking at the outside of the shop.
" A small black coffee please." she ordered and went to find herself a seat, taking in all of the new york feeling whilst doing so.
This was so different for brittney, usually she's followed by people she knows or her crazy ex but here it seems she is a stranger to everyone. And weirdly she liked that, the feeling of being on her own for the first time in her life.
The waitress sat down her coffee on her table and walked off before brit had the chance to thank her, brit sat in the coffee shop for around half an hour just reading and replying to emails on her laptop before she heard the belles from the door go.
And there he was, in walked mr Timothée Chalamet himself. She sat in a gaze not knowing how to react nor what was entirely going on. Looking for excuses to talk to him, she went to order another coffee. Just as she was about to pay for this she heard a soft yet masculine voice behind her.
"I'll pay for that actually." as he taps his card on the machine.
"You didn't have to do that, honestly it was fine i had it"
"It's fine, don't do it for every stranger i see, just ones i like the look of." He said winking at her through his sun glasses.
Brit took the coffee and went and sat back down wondering what had just happened. She sat reliving the 10 second scene in her head for a few minutes before she saw a small peice of paper drop infront of her.
"Would love to go out for coffee sometime, by the look on your face you already know who i am
call me *** ***** *** ~ T x "
Her heart was pounding in her heart. She couldn't believe it. Timothée Chalamet himself had just given her his number ?!
She had a feeling this was just the start of a long story.