p5.

Caption: new york fits hittin diff 💓no i didn't steal your hat timmy) tagged: tchalamet                                    comments

no i didn't steal your hat timmy)
tagged: tchalamet
                                    comments

tchalamet: wondered where that was this morning👀
britdev: looks better on me😌
tchalamet: i suppose 👀

user: OMG OMG TIMOTHÉE a COMMENTED !!!
britdev: yes, yes he did 😏.

                                                ||

"Hey brit, you busy for the rest of today ? i'd love to take you sightseeing round new york if your not." timothee shouted from his room.
"Sure i would love that !!!" brit yelled, her stomach doing somersaults while saying this. She still couldn't believe that the Timothée chalamet wanted to go to dinner with her and invited her to his apartment, she was starting to develop feelings for the french boy but didn't say anything as she felt it was too soon, after all, they had only knew eachother a few days.
She stepped out of timothees closet and into his room where he was on his phone.
"Where's our first stop then tour gide" she laughed with him following after her lauging aswell.
"Well i thought id show you some of my favourite places? there's this spot in central park round the back that i just know you would love, you wanna go ? i don't mind if not"
"No no no i want to go wherever you do, your the tour gide, take me wherever" she said smiling throughout the whole thing and maintaining eye contact with timothee which he seemed to like about her.